Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was the most Inappropriate Occasion, Time or Place you had a McTighe?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not actually jacking off myself but many years ago I was on business in Brighton, it was a lovely day so I parked up on the seafront along towards Hove. I read the newspaper and put my feet up and had a little nap with the window half down.
Next thing I know there is this bloke with his face almost in the car yelling at me" you're slopping off!" I said "you what", "you're slopping off looking at my wife you f******g pervert", "I'm having a nap and my trousers are on and done up you f******g tool" I replied, "well stop looking at my wife and w******g" they then both walk off.
Never forgotten that and it must have been over 30 years ago.
I like Brighton but I have always maintained that it is stuffed with oddballs and idiots.
Was his Mrs even worthy w@nking material?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
My inappropriate place was the Unitarian Church in New Road which I suppose on reflection was highly inappropriate. I'll leave it to your sordid imaginations with regard to the inappropriate occasion.

The UNITARIAN church is known for welcoming ALLCOMERS...

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Has it ever occured to you that your facial contortion while asleep...head back, eyes shut, mouth open, possibly a bit of drool down the side of your chin was very similar to that of someone in the final ectstatic throes of orgasm. So in view of that his reaction was quite understandable.

No that did not occur to me. He had his head in the car and my todger was incarcerated and flacid and there was not 1 tissue to be seen.
Oh, and I do not pull my pud in full view of anybody walking past, least of all in Brighton.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've worked out what a 'McTighe' is through the context in which it is used here - but I have never heard it called that before. Anybody care to do a Susie Dent on it, please?

No-one then? Disappointing - I usually expect better from NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here