Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a club!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Wish your nephew a full recovery, had two friends die to this cancer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Update!
Utterly blown away by our club... additional email from Paul Barber inviting my Nephew to the Amex for game against West Ham..amazing #bhafc https://t.co/oq6xUDNqEO

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hope he doesn't cheer when West ham score.....:annoyed:

Seriously though, hope he makes a speedy and full recovery!

For someone who's job it is to take as much of my money as possible without pissing me off, he's pretty decent guy!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
bhafc :bowdown:

Best wishes to your nephew.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Hope the treatment is going well.
This just highlights that the Football Community is alive and kicking. It's one thing having Community in the stadium title but the clubs work within the community is outstanding.
Well done the Albion.

This just highlights that the Football Community is alive and kicking. It's one thing having Community in the stadium title but the clubs work within the community is outstanding.
Well done the Albion.
Joseph is having a tough time at the moment but hopefully clear of the cancer. I am just so chuffed about our club

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Joseph is having a tough time at the moment but hopefully clear of the cancer. I am just so chuffed about our club

Our family has known similar tragedy, and so I am absolutely thrilled for you that it is seemingly working out well. keep going and keep strong.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well done the Albion.

We're increasingly becoming the blueprint how things should be done in football..

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
ALBION STRONG! BRIGHTON AND HOVE STRONG!

FT_BostonStrongExcerpt_728.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Best wishes to your nephew, and absolute credit to Barber and the club for this.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Best wishes to your nephew and your family.

I concur with other posts re: PB.
My personal experience with PB a couple of seasons ago was brilliant- he definitely goes way beyond his job description.

Anyhow , all my thoughts and heartfelt wishes with you and your family at this challenging time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an update, Joseph got the all clear just before Christmas, he has ended his Chemotherapy and is now fully on the road to recovery. Many thanks for all the messages on here, cheered me up no end!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As an update, Joseph got the all clear just before Christmas, he has ended his Chemotherapy and is now fully on the road to recovery. Many thanks for all the messages on here, cheered me up no end!
Fantastic news. [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here