Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James MacArthur

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
He thinks that was funny does he the fact employees were reprimanded and a letter of apology was sent by the Brighton hierarchy , jeez what a classy bunch .....its a no from me the slimy shi*te (scus the pun )

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Would be a good signing for you guys, Good pro.

Only a year left on his contract so that's why he would be going cheap at £2m. Well over 200 premier league games, experience you could do with.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm not one for dismissing someone because of their previous clubs, so if he's up to it and passes the medical, it's a yes from me.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A solid if unspectacular player. Would be an upgrade on Norwood but we would still need another CM IMO.

What do you reckon Douglas?

Solid but unspectacular eh? just what sort of calibre of player do you think this club can attract? the likes of Neymar maybe? Would he be good enough for you?

I think we all need to get real, in Premier League terms we have to shop at Wilko's, and any player with plenty of top flight experience,at a sensible price, would be a good acquisition.,

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Solid but unspectacular eh? just what sort of calibre of player do you think this club can attract? the likes of Neymar maybe? Would he be good enough for you?

I think we all need to get real, in Premier League terms we have to shop at Wilko's, and any player with plenty of top flight experience,at a sensible price, would be a good acquisition.,

Yeah, because that's precisely what I said. He is the very definition of 'solid', a consistently decent performer but not exactly some kind of flair icon. When did I say he wouldn't be a 'good acquisition'?

Patronising ****.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yeah, because that's precisely what I said. He is the very definition of 'solid', a consistently decent performer but not exactly some kind of flair icon. When did I say he wouldn't be a 'good acquisition'?

Patronising ****.

My apologies.. It's merely my opinion, I certainly wasn't trying to patronise you. We are all on the same side after all.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wasn't it McArthur who let the cat out of the bag over it being a Palace employee who shat all over the dressing room floor ?

No it was paddy McCarthy on the wind up and guess what ? You fell for it .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No it was paddy McCarthy on the wind up and guess what ? You fell for it .

Weeellll....you'd like to think that wouldn't you. Because McCarthy's story actually revealed a bit of an uncomfortable truth - the fact that CPFC2010 is infested from top to bottom and to its very core with people who have about as much class as Kerry Katona spaffed off on meth. Your spiv chairman and bumpkin manager at the time let BHA take the hit and all the lurid headlines, as well as conduct an internal investigation that threatened jobs, whilst all the time fully in the knowledge that all the shit was there courtesy of your shameless mob.

CPFC2010...thieves, liars and snides through and through.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Weeellll....you'd like to think that wouldn't you. Because McCarthy's story actually revealed a bit of an uncomfortable truth - the fact that CPFC2010 is infested from top to bottom and to its very core with people who have about as much class as Kerry Katona spaffed off on meth. Your spiv chairman and bumpkin manager at the time let BHA take the hit and all the lurid headlines, as well as conduct an internal investigation that threatened jobs, whilst all the time fully in the knowledge that all the shit was there courtesy of your shameless mob.

:D whatever .

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

I think that just about sums them up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here