Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is Solly's season

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think you're being a tad harsh. He showed signs of absolute class on his return to the side at the start of the year. Yes he wasn't consistently excellent, but he's young, he'd been out for a year and he didn't exactly play every game, so I think you're being rather harsh.

Maybe - I do concede that but when CH came to Brighton first thoughts were that he needed to go out on Loan but CH immediately realised that was not the case that he would be better if you threw your confidence behind him and that paid dividend which was when he hit his ''purple patch'' but since he came back from the injury he has not replicated that except in a 15 minute period against an ''on the ropes'' Birmingham city where he needed to do no defending...........I like the lad but this coming season it's not Burton Albion, it's West Bromwich Albion he will come up against

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Have thought about Sollys role in the side this year, he has two ways to go, either up or down as he is no longer the breakthrough player, he has been around the first team for four years. He has the ability, grows with confidence but must impose himself on the game. I remember seeing Glenn Murray chastising him last season for not chasing the ball. Maybe he's here for the twinkle toes 'Alan Hinton' position, he could be the difference between staying up or going down, but we must see a performance, consistently from him this season. Cmon Solly!

Almost 100%my thought on him

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
A class player with the ball at his feet, but far too light-weight physically and mentally. March appears too easily knocked off the ball and doesn't always appear to have it in him to fight for it back. This I am sure is something the management team will work on, I am just not sure he has the all round game to be the stand out player of our Season!

D

Deleted member 2719

Sadly No. I don't think he is un playable. I think he is very predictable. You can kick him early doors and he is very much playable. You are correct though. They will work on that with him

Your right March is shite since his injury and is not fit to wear the shirt.

Hey NooBHA reverse psychology is a powerful tool, i have used it too good effect also over the years.:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sadly No. I don't think he is un playable. I think he is very predictable. You can kick him early doors and he is very much playable. You are correct though. They will work on that with him

You have a point, Sol Bamba appeared to terrify him and we saw nothing from Solly in the Cardiff game.

I think March has potential but is not yet as good as some of our fans seem to think. Looks better as an impact sub to me, much like KLL.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm guessing but might be wrong that a fit March would easily keep another posters seemingly favourite left winger out of the team!!! I certainly don't recognize the picture painted about intimidation.

He has games where he has more influence than others but that is no different to the likes of Knockhaert and Kayal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here