• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What's not to like?

Footie fan.PNG

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't stand dogs, everyone I know with a Dog thinks they are lovely, cant stand how they jump up and get in your face. Not to mention the smell of anyones house with a dog, They stink but all deny how badly they smell, no doubt they are used to it but honestly I find it rancid.

Cats arent much better if they are kept indoors, but I would prefer a cat over a dog all day long.

I would agree, you forgot to say how they lick there rectum then your face.

The problem dogs nowadays is their owners, 80% of dog owners have them as a image tool and do not walk them or train them enough.
Example dog owner takes them out to a playing field, lets them run off the lead jumping up at young kids, with next to no control over them, 20% know how to respect the public and can control their dogs with just one shout the vast majority are clueless.

boik

I would agree, you forgot to say how they lick there rectum then your face.

The problem dogs nowadays is their owners, 80% of dog owners have them as a image tool and do not walk them or train them enough.
Example dog owner takes them out to a playing field, lets them run off the lead jumping up at young kids, with next to no control over them, 20% know how to respect the public and can control their dogs with just one shout the vast majority are clueless.

Think you got them numbers the wrong way round mate, unless you're just talking about Bewbush et al.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Cats. Purely because I'm a very shallow SOB and I've never seen a domesticated cat that's ugly. Many species of dog are revolting to look at.

And they slobber on you and make you look like a twerp picking up their droppings from the pavement. And their barks irritate the hell out of me. And they're all too often over-clingy to the point of stifling you and getting in your face and intruding your personal space.

Cats are cool, they take care of pests and if you give them a ball of string or a shoelace they'll be entertained for hours.

#TeamFeline

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dogs, cats are pure evil.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Dogs by a very long way.

People moaning about irresponsible owners and making up percentages should also ask how many cat owners clear up after their cats when they are out. Answer is probably nearer 0%. Cats are an accessory that don't give two shits about you just so long as you feed them. Dogs are a companion and there is an element of trust between you. Yes, there are people that let their dogs run riot and yes there are some that have them for ulterior motives but no where is it anywhere near 80%. As one world leader would say, 'fake news'.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dogs are thick? So that's why I see so many guide cats for the blind, police cats, sheep cats, etc.

Exactly. Only animal stupid enough to do a job without pay or pension. Why on earth would a cat choose to work for free?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There is a repeated misconception here that cats are paid for doing no work. They wouldn't have been domesticated unless there was a purpose. One of my car's this morning demonstrated this clearly when he left the remnants of a mouse at the back door.

boik

Exactly, a cats not stupid enough to do any of that shit

Ah, the old fallback of those cat lovers that refuse to acknowledge the evidence that cats have a smaller brain and are naturally less intelligent. My dog has learned and responds to dozens of different words and phrases.

If I leave the side gate open, she will sit there and not wander into (and crap in) other peoples garden - BECAUSE I HAVE TRAINED HER.
If we're out walking, she will not chase and kill wildlife - BECAUSE I HAVE TRAINED HER.
If I don't see where she did a crap, I say "Where's the poo?" and she will show me - BECAUSE I HAVE TRAINED HER.

The only reasons to prefer cats are that you like the look of them, or the convenience of not having to do anything with them.

I exclude small dogs from my dog preferences. I'd rather have a guinea pig than a small dog or a cat.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Ah, the old fallback of those cat lovers that refuse to acknowledge the evidence that cats have a smaller brain and are naturally less intelligent. My dog has learned and responds to dozens of different words and phrases.

If I leave the side gate open, she will sit there and not wander into (and crap in) other peoples garden - BECAUSE I HAVE TRAINED HER.
If we're out walking, she will not chase and kill wildlife - BECAUSE I HAVE TRAINED HER.
If I don't see where she did a crap, I say "Where's the poo?" and she will show me - BECAUSE I HAVE TRAINED HER.

The only reasons to prefer cats are that you like the look of them, or the convenience of not having to do anything with them.

I exclude small dogs from my dog preferences. I'd rather have a guinea pig than a small dog or a cat.

Perhaps you could teach it to search for your lost sense of humour

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Closer than I expected.

Cats for me as I find dogs too high maintenance and stupidly enthusiastic all the time. Nothing like patting a cat on your lap at the end of a hard day.

Just got two kittens last week, after our old faithful cat died a couple of months ago. Willow and Bannacattalatta are very additions to my household.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here