Votes: 87 45.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cats are barely there, bring dead stuff, swipe at you and are ungrateful little pricks. I get they are much easier to look after, but so is a brick on a bit of rope.

You've obviously never owned an affectionate cat. There are plenty of them. A friendly cat is basically all the positives of a dog, and none of the negatives. A friendly cat is the perfect pet.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You've obviously never owned an affectionate cat. There are plenty of them. A friendly cat is basically all the positives of a dog, and none of the negatives. A friendly cat is the perfect pet.

My dog used to, on a walk, do a run up and then a forward roll as he knew we loved it.

The day I see a cat do that I will be open to your comment.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can not wait for our cat to die, the house stinks of cat, it shits everywhere, it cries for food at 6am, its scratches the wife and daughter, cat hair everywhere, completely pointless animal...

The wife and daughter love the thing so much and will be distraught when she goes (13 years old now and always been a house cat never goes out)
They think it loves them, no it does not it wants something, like food, or a back scratch....

Granted a dog would be similar, however a dog can be useful for the blind, rescue, detection various things, so for that reason dog all day long.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My dog used to, on a walk, do a run up and then a forward roll as he knew we loved it.

The day I see a cat do that I will be open to your comment.

I won't lie, that's bloody brilliant, and I do very much like dogs.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
As a kid the family had dogs.
Now I'm old enough to choose, we have a cat.

Cat all day long.
Who wants to walk around 24/7 in all types of weather picking up shit and luzzing it into bushes and trees for 15 years.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Dogs all day long, I haven't got one but look after friends dogs occasionally.
I really enjoy going for long country walks with the dogs. I would like to own a dog but my wife and myself both work long hours, and I wouldn't leave the dog home alone.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
FFS, there is no option for both because I like causing division. Pick a side, nail your flag to the mast!!! It's Brexit all over again!

:wink:

Indeed. It's like when people have two kids and say "Oh I couldn't possibly choose one over the other".

GIVE IT A REST. Everyone has a favourite.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
I had cats as a kid and absolutely loved them, we were never able to have a dog as we always were in rented houses. When I got older I started to dislike cats because they kill for fun and shit in our garden. They are nice enough but I can’t stand that they kill birds so I have gone off them for that reason. We got a dog last year, my first every puppy and I am smitten. She is the apple of my eye, best thing we ever did. Apart from having the kids, apparently.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dogs are just so NEEDY

"Love me, please love me, please love me, say I'm a good boy, look at me, give me attention, pet me, stroke me, love me love me love me lo..."

"...GET OFF MY FVCKING LEG"

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
poll.jpg

Indeed. It's like when people have two kids and say "Oh I couldn't possibly choose one over the other".

GIVE IT A REST. Everyone has a favourite.

I've got two kids and I don't like either of them.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If you have neither then you also need both on the poll. Both here - had cats and dogs growing up but only cats since working full time which of course would be unfair on a dog to be locked up all day.

I'm Team Both too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here