• Neither

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If you have neither then you also need both on the poll. Both here - had cats and dogs growing up but only cats since working full time which of course would be unfair on a dog to be locked up all day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dogs all day. Cats are *****.

And we have incoming in a few weeks time.

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 13.10.50.png

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Can't stand dogs, everyone I know with a Dog thinks they are lovely, cant stand how they jump up and get in your face. Not to mention the smell of anyones house with a dog, They stink but all deny how badly they smell, no doubt they are used to it but honestly I find it rancid.

Cats arent much better if they are kept indoors, but I would prefer a cat over a dog all day long.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Perhaps Cat fans feel the same way, but about dog.....but I just don't get it.

When you have a dog, you could have had the WORST day ever at work. It could all have gone wrong. You dropped your lunch down you, you shredded the big new contract, you touched Janet in Account's breast when reaching for a pen and now HR want a word.......but then you come through that door and the dog treats you like you are a CELEBRITY. My god, you are his/her hero and you get the welcoming of a returning war hero, every day. It's wonderful.

Cats are barely there, bring dead stuff, swipe at you and are ungrateful little pricks. I get they are much easier to look after, but so is a brick on a bit of rope.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Dogs any day. They are loving and pleased to see you even when it isn't time for food.

Cats are pricks. Also, just because one person wants one of the little *******s it means the whole neighbourhood gets one as they come and shit in your garden and try and attack fish/rabbits. Hate the things

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Perhaps Cat fans feel the same way, but about dog.....but I just don't get it.

When you have a dog, you could have had the WORST day ever at work. It could all have gone wrong. You dropped your lunch down you, you shredded the big new contract, you touched Janet in Account's breast when reaching for a pen and now HR want a word.......but then you come through that door and the dog treats you like you are a CELEBRITY. My god, you are his/her hero and you get the welcoming of a returning war hero, every day. It's wonderful.

Cats are barely there, bring dead stuff, swipe at you and are ungrateful little pricks. I get they are much easier to look after, but so is a brick on a bit of rope.

I think that's why lots of folk don't like cats..but I find the snobbiness amusing. Only because basically they have smaller brains than dogs, so it looks like they don't give a ****! Nothing personal.

Probably why they seem to like fighting dogs and animals bigger than them. Don't realise the danger..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here