Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still confused about how loyalty points are awarded!

I'm a ST holder and have been since the last couple of years at Gillingham, all through Withdean and the Amex. I have 217 ST points and I have no idea if that is good bad or indifferent.

Is there somewhere I can check my points online to make sure they have been calculated properly? Ive only got a few more points than my son and he didn't have a ST in all the Withdean years (as far as I recall).

I also have 265 membership points. Are these of any value to me while I remain a ST holder or do they only come into play if I don't renew my ST?

ees complicated or maybe I'm being thick? :dunce:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I also have 265 membership points. Are these of any value to me while I remain a ST holder or do they only come into play if I don't renew my ST?

What you said there

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have 217 :

Membership points are irreverent for STH's

Whatever you had at the end of last season take off 1,000 and divide by 2, that is your away game and home cup game points

If you have been a STH since the amex opened add on 180

If you have 217 then you have 37 from away matches and home cup games. End of last season you would have had 1074

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm a ST holder and have been since the last couple of years at Gillingham, all through Withdean and the Amex. I have 217 ST points and I have no idea if that is good bad or indifferent.

I have 223, and have only had a ST (unbroken) since 2005/6. I think the calculations only go back as far as the start of the Amex era, so my handful of points over yours must come from an additional few cup match or away game purchases over those seasons.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
217 points puts you towards the top end of the second phase for Leicester tickets (and means you can go and buy one now).

My guess is you will probably manage to get tickets to any away game you want, as long as you are quick, except for Bournemouth.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Is there somewhere I can check my points online to make sure they have been calculated properly? Ive only got a few more points than my son and he didn't have a ST in all the Withdean years (as far as I recall).

ees complicated or maybe I'm being thick? :dunce:

The only real difference is the 1000 points you used to get for owning a current ST has changed to points based on how many consecutive seasons you have been a ST holder (since the Amex only).

So you will have 6 seasons worth = 180 points (with another 10 points to be added for your 7th season, presumably before August 12th).

The surplus of points from there are your away/home cup points divided in half from last season, exactly how it used to work.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here