Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Red Pill - Men's Rights documentary by a Feminist (banned in Aus)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What did you think about the subject of inequality of domestic violence support that was raised in the documentary petal?
Was that just bleating too?

Tyrone Biggums was in the documentary? In that case I retract my comment. I thought he was just whining on here about stuff he sees on youtube as usual.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Mens rights movement is retarded.

Equality doesn't start with Custody, it starts with the right to know Paternity and the right to choose. It is to me special pleading. Feminism is the problem distorting the way people live and think, MRM will just add more distortions.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'd also like to see a list of names of the men who caused the wars in the first place compared to women.

Just because members of one group are doing the oppressing, doesn't mean other members of the same group aren't being oppressed.

.... and they are very happy with the Men V Women narrative.

... and the "our country V their country" narrative

If you could ever predict with some certainty how a thread would pan out and which people would be posting in it, this would be right up there.

On the contrary, I'm surprised at some of the people I'm agreeing / disagreeing with on this thread!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I actually watched this last night and it was a real eye opener to me and I consider myself aware of issues like this. My wife also sat on her phone next to me while it was on, she put it down about 20 minutes in and watched the rest and discussed her disbelief at what she was watching on the TV. It's really quite incredible, especially that the first woman to ever open a refuge is now banned from her own refuge by the person running it because she simply says men and women can be violent.

The numbers when it concerns domestic violence is unreal and scary, and the sheer ignorance of the feminists interviewed is incredible. Obviously both sides will have the vile idiots but it's pretty clear both sides want the same thing, if only the world could find a way to work together and help everyone. God forbid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here