Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwood to Fulham on loan?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
If Norwood is allowed to leave there must be a CM coming in, probably before the Norwich game on Saturday. Is Cairney completely unrealistic?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He scored an absolute cracker in the team warm up at Crawley.
Made everyone in the main stand stand up and notice (sat wth home fans).
But when the action started he reverted to sideways/backward short passes.
Clearly is a skillfull and technical player but saves his best for training pitch.
Always thought strange signing in a position we were not short and appeared knee jerk buy after Pitchard deal fell through days before.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Clearly is a skillfull and technical player but saves his best for training pitch.
Always thought strange signing in a position we were not short and appeared knee jerk buy after Pitchard deal fell through days before.

He signed exactly the same day as Pritchard, and plays in a different position in midfield. In fact, he was already at the training ground, when Pritchard was on the M25.

Edit to add - you were already told this in post #24.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
If Norwood is allowed to leave there must be a CM coming in, probably before the Norwich game on Saturday. Is Cairney completely unrealistic?

Jokanvic complained at weekend that Fulham had to strengthen CM as he felt they were short on numbers.
Cairney signed new contract last month. Smacked off "give us one more season and if we do not go up we will sanction sale to PL".

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Jokanvic complained at weekend that Fulham had to strengthen CM as he felt they were short on numbers.
Cairney signed new contract last month. Smacked off "give us one more season and if we do not go up we will sanction sale to PL".

Yeah, I was aware of the new deal and the fact they supposedly value him at circa £20m. But in reality could they turn down a bid of around £15m (complete guesswork) and Norwood on a season long loan as a sweetener? Would give them ample funds to reinvest in their team...

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Why not just sell Norwood? If not in the plans, his value will be half what it is in 1 year , going into last year on contract. Unless we are getting paid half his value now?!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why not just sell Norwood? If not in the plans, his value will be half what it is in 1 year , going into last year on contract. Unless we are getting paid half his value now?!

He might be useful next year if we're relegated.
Good move by the club say I.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016

Not sure I was at the same game, what I thought I saw was last by passes sprayed all over the pitch, mostly finding players in blu and white. Better get back to Specsavers for my new glasses:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here