Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 1 (Low)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
7. Would be higher but plenty of other life "stuff" is now dominating.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
... oh, and I'm a 5... we must get more quality players in soon, or we will be ****ed...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A huge 9! Very excited and optimistic! The constant moaners are doing my head in!

Anyone would think our team is Conference South standard!

Hmmm... the rose-tinted spectacle-wearers are doing my head in! :-(

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I went for 3.

Not for footballing reasons or transfer activity. I personally think we've got a squad that can hold its own and the club WILL buy players of a premier league standard.

It's mostly because throughout the last few seasons I've bought decently priced plane and match tickets and been to 4-5 games a season. I have felt involved. A part of it.

Price rises for both plane tickets and match tickets this summer, and going ever further behind in the queue for tickets with the loyalty points system, means that I can't afford/get tickets very easily anymore. I don't feel as involved with the club as I used to.

on a positive note, I think we'll surprise a few of the posters on this thread that are slating this current squad. I think we'll have a few more international players by the end of the season, both bought and produced.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
A huge 9! Very excited and optimistic! The constant moaners are doing my head in!

Anyone would think our team is Conference South standard!

Same as! I can't wait wait for it to get going.

The summer has been long, dull and seems to have dragged.

Just distancing myself from anyone negative. It's going to be tough and we might end up relegated.

It was & never will be a breeze. But this is what everyone wanted isn't it?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Three(ish)....keeping an eye on things but it's cricket season.

Expect this to rise in late August/early September.....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
great to be in the top flight , my numerous Leicester mates keep telling me to put 50 bucks on us winning the league.......i just honestly cannot see it , 3 or 4 quality players short imho , i can see TB's right to recoup some cash , that's fair enough........we need some quality players in or we are going to struggle , just over 3 weeks to kick off...!!

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Of course I would rather we had a few more new players. But dear god we are in the premier league. When that season ticket pack rocked up yesterday I felt like a ten year old at Christmas. I'm a 9/10.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Great stuff apart from this... "and now there are 14 year olds imploding because we haven't sign 23 players at an average of £11m each."

Unnecessary and patronizing in the extreme... we ARE well behind in our recruitment this summer... I'm in my 50's, so don't make ****ing stupid assumptions...

It was just a reference to a lot of comments I see on other social media. I'm sorry it offended you but it was also tongue in cheek. Paul Barber said the fans would need to be patient and I understand there's been a few target we've missed out on but it is what it is and I'll see what happens.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
A 6 at the moment but I am a glass half full bloke.

Lack of a big name and the fact it has taken us 34 years to get back to this position makes me worry that we will go straight back down, and have to wait another 34 years.

However, a few decent signings in the next week will send my mojo rating soaring.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Knocky injured takes mine down a few notches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be the end of the world. We have a budget the club has dreamed of for years, and I for one always had RW as a position for which we should buy quality in this window .... in case AK got injured! Hopefully Winstanley and Hughton had that in mind too. PL clubs have the funds to cover for many player eventualities.

We will see come 1 September.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Just got my keyring and bumper sticker, so it's a 10 for me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My mojo was quite flat at the end of last season, helped in no small part to the capitulation in the last few games but as the season gets closer my mojo has been getting higher. Booking the trains and match tickets for Leicester sent my mojo to an 8, buying the train tickets for Watford pushed it to 9 and coming home to find my season tickets waiting for us in plush boxes has pushed it close to 10.

I was saying to Bozza, Simster and a few others that I'm v pleased that my mojo is so high because I fear we will struggle this season but not even the worry of that can dampen my enthusiasm. It means that my love for going to watch Brighton will be undiminished even in the event of a dreadful season. It will be like watching us from years back - and not even the rain at Withdean or Scott McGleish scoring against us time and again at Orient did anything to dent my passion for this club.

Bring it on, can't wait!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The average so far is 6.56... so pretty ok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here