Votes: 10 3.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 1 (Low)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think the club knows what they are doing so a 6 for me going up to an 8 when we have signed a striker or 2.
It is important to keep the team spirit in place and not buy 6 or 7 new players which could break that up. (Didn't Boro do that?)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Five for me. Nothing really to do with the team, just enjoying a football free summer so my interest in football in general is at a low. Also I am missing he first two games this season so feel a little miffed about that. Looking forward to the Watford ticket sale next week, that will perk me up.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I can name two really good senior players that we've signed as well as Ryan. Suttner & Gross.

Forgot about Suttner. I wouldn't consider either of them exciting signings.

That's the thing about reaching the PL. It tends to make fans get excited about signing the kind of players we'd not normally be associated with.

Nothing wrong with fans daring to dream, that's supposed to be part of the excitement. Right now, that's just not there for many fans.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Struggling at the moment, the new loyal points system hasn't done me any favours. :down:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Voted 4. Not a bedwetter traditionally, and thought last years dramas from some were pathetic. However, as it stands I cannot see anything other than relegation, disappointed not only in the lack of forward signings but in the stance being taken by the club which seems to be all about lowering expectation. I trust that things will change and of course there is time but would've expected more movement than we've seen to this point. I keep telling myself that TB won't go down without a fight having strived so long to get here but we seem to be shopping in the Aldi bargain bucket rather than Tesco's as I thought that we would. Hopefully, that means our recruitment team are cleverer than I gave them credit for.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
strong 8

We have the money that helps to pay for the infrastructure we now have, its been quite a leap. Even if we dont survive this season, look where we are now!
Future is bright.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That's the thing about reaching the PL. It tends to make fans get excited about signing the kind of players we'd not normally be associated with.

Nothing wrong with fans daring to dream, that's supposed to be part of the excitement. Right now, that's just not there for many fans.

Do you have to be excited to have a good mojo?
To me, the Premier league is an adventure and I don't know how we'll fare. That's part of it. Life would be dull and boring if we knew the outcome all the time.
I'm certainly not prepared to write us off when the transfer window hasn't closed yet. It's wait and see time, but keep the expectations realistic.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Simmering away at a solid 7. Anticipating it being 10 about half an hour before kick off against City.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Happy with our business so far, rarely do the lower clubs in the PL secure top business deals before the start of the season, so feel we are strong to start the season at this point, and confident we'll add before the window shuts.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I can still smell the grass of the pitch v wigan , my love for the club is constant even though i bang on about prices and piss take CAT A B C shenanigans , can't wait until tuesday night when for me it starts all over again , i actually prefer watching us play as the underdog , for some reason the atmosphere seems better , i imagine we will be the underdogs in most of the coming seasons games , i will enjoy it whatever so it's a 10 from me .

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
At the end of the season it was a 9. Could have been 10 if we had won the title.
When we signed Gross it was still 9.
Two weeks later and no signings, my mojo dropped to 8.
When Knockeart got injured it dropped further to 7.
Still no more signings, my mojo is currently 6.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
People are expecting us to spend ££££££ because we're in the premier league. I'm anxious for more signings in key areas but less concerned about the cost. I've seen a few dumps on Twitter suggesting we need to drop about £20m on a striker MINIMUM.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At the end of the season it was a 9. Could have been 10 if we had won the title.

Appreciate the detail. Any chance of a graph that charts your progress throughout the season?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea

What about Suttner??? Does he not count as a signing?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

To some degree I do agree with this however the 'kind of players' we're normally associated with got us promoted to the Premier League. I'll happily take more of them. That said, signing some sort of Ronaldo in the making would be pants-wettingly exciting.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Currently a 6.0.

I think some people have a different personal definition of 'mojo' to me, judging by all the "This is the best time ever to be an Albion fan! How can it NOT be a 10?" comments.

My 6.0 isn't a depressed or troubled 6.0. It has nothing whatsoever to do with transfer business or the size of the task. It isn't really definable, maybe. Its a contented 6.0 - perfectly COMFORTABLE with all things Albion, but not excited about it NOW, because there are other things to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here