Votes: 10 3.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 1 (Low)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's the calm before the storm.

It's like when I'm chatting up this super hot chick, and I know I'm going to bang her, but it's a couple of hours away, and I start to wonder where my boner is. But then I do need to conserve my psychological and physical energy. When she get's her kit off I know the little fella will be raring to go, and that's the main thing.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yesterday, 'twas an 8 or above, twiddling around with a fantasy team and feeling, for good or bad, that I need to have Bruno in my squad for at least a while. I'll never have such a chance again. Today, not wholly because of the Albion, I've gone for a 6. Other matters in life have detached me a little from wholehearted aficionado, but the connection will be reborn no doubt.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I never thought I would see the day we were back with the big boys after 83 and everything from then on
My two sons will have the chance to see THEIR team play against the best teams in England over the next 9 months etc and it's a dream come true
I still can't believe it to be honest and I'm looking forward to 19 Cup Finals starting in August
So I'm about 10 [emoji106][emoji838]⚪

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very low at the moment. I see a long hard struggle with the current squad. Just one great permanent forward signing would almost certainly boost the mojo massively though.

I remember how grim most of our time in the top flight was last time around unfortunately :down:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
4, and it hasn't been above 5 all summer.

As I've got older, I tend to be less interested in football in the summer anyway. But regardless of that, the dawning realisation is that I'll ever be able to go owing to ticket scarcity and the almost prohibitive cost of one-off games. We haven't made any notable signings (although I don't blame the club for that, and it wouldn't affect my mojo by much anyway).

I think the journey was certainly more fun than the destination is likely to be.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Really happy with the business the club has done so far and just so happy we are finally there. Much of the 7 is still relief of getting out the Championsip!

2 MEGA signings will bump me into the 8's and 9's.

I will be a 10 come Man City.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Slated Burnley the 1st time they went up as they did not invest I players just Infrastructure. Result Relegated.
That's how I feel about BHA.
Turn up, hope we win some..look forward to watch the Big 7 clubs.
At least more weekend football rather than the Friday night EFL we have suffered last 2 years.
At least for one season anyway.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
No idea what the new season will bring. Our squad is not Premier League proven but it's Championship battle-hardened over the past two seasons and the club has competed for promotion in four of its six seasons in the most "competitive" league in the world. Most of our players bounced back from the Boro/Shyster heartbreak and gained automatic promotion with three games to spare (and we were nowhere near favourites to do that). If #Together counts for anything then that should help us when the going gets tough as it surely will do. Way back in 1979 we were completely out-finished (but not outplayed) by Arsenal in our first game and it took us a while to adjust. In the end we finished 16th out of 22; oh for that same ending next season. If you were at Hereford and your not 8+, what's wrong with you?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Not surprisingly low at the moment, so voted 4. The glory of the last season will not be matched this season unless we go on a cup run which I would love.

The loyalty points change has cheesed me off a little as well, as although fine for me and some of my normal away day party, it has majorly screwed over some of the others who were regulars away but only recently got season tickets.

Additionally my son is going to be in full time work which will restrict how many games he can attend. For me taking him has always been a big part of the joy of the last few seasons so this will dampen it a little.

And I just don't yet get the Premier League. I've hated the concept of it for so long that it is hard to adjust to being a part of it. Loved the glory of getting there though!

However, give it a few weeks and I am sure the bug will be kicking in again.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Up about an 8 at the moment,was down to a flat 5 after the end of season surrender,that royally pissed me off.
Fixtures came out and it shot back up to 10,looking through all the away games and planning all the piss ups,now its starting to flag a little,having put so much effort into getting to the promised land would hate to see us beat Derbys record of points failure.
Couple of solid signings and Mojo will be back up there.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
About 6. Next match for me is home to West Bromwich Albion. I feel excitement for this on a par with, ooh, maybe home to Rotherham last season, but with expectation of fewer points.

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Having just ordered online my fake Albion home shirt for £11.16 inc delivery, then I've moved from a previously slightly under whelmed 6 to a happy 7 !!

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Simmering at 7. Which is high for me over the summer months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm really looking forward to the new season with nervous anticipation - will the boys hold their own and do us proud? Who the hell knows?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I can't remember being more excited. Harking back to the dark dark days and now there are 14 year olds imploding because we haven't sign 23 players at an average of £11m each.

Things will come together in the latter part window whether that be 3/4 or 5 players.

Ticket prices, well.....it was never gonna be £28 for a single match ticket was it and plenty of people (not all, granted) had plenty of time to get a season ticket way before our promotion.

We ARE going to to get thumped here or there but I think we will fair better than some people think. We are more than just a team as it stands,

There, that's my ten pence worth.

Great stuff apart from this... "and now there are 14 year olds imploding because we haven't sign 23 players at an average of £11m each."

Unnecessary and patronizing in the extreme... we ARE well behind in our recruitment this summer... I'm in my 50's, so don't make ****ing stupid assumptions...

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I picked 2 because nobody else had, really is an 8

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
A huge 9! Very excited and optimistic! The constant moaners are doing my head in!

Anyone would think our team is Conference South standard!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here