• 1 (Low)

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Even accounting for it being the Summer footballing respite, I'm hearing from a fair few people (via means other than WhatsApp) who feel that their Albion mojo is flagging right now.

Whether it's last season's whimpering finish, the lack of any exciting signings, Amex tickets costing a zillion pounds, the realisation that we're in for a few thumpings or something else, some folk aren't quite feeling their usual Albion love right now.

So, let's have an Albion mojometer. Where is yours?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I got two holidays before the season starts . Not even on my radar at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Happy that I will get to see more of my beloved Albion on the TV
Disappointed that I'll be unlikely to get to see them live at away venues 6-10 times this season as I have for the last 10+ years since moving away from the Brighton area.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Even accounting for it being the Summer footballing respite, I'm hearing from a fair few people who feel that their Albion mojo is flagging right now.

Whether it's last season's whimpering finish, the lack of any exciting signings, Amex tickets costing a zillion pounds, the realisation that we're in for a few thumpings or something else, some folk aren't quite feeling their usual Albion love right now.

I can't remember being more excited. Harking back to the dark dark days and now there are 14 year olds imploding because we haven't sign 23 players at an average of £11m each.

Things will come together in the latter part window whether that be 3/4 or 5 players.

Ticket prices, well.....it was never gonna be £28 for a single match ticket was it and plenty of people (not all, granted) had plenty of time to get a season ticket way before our promotion.

We ARE going to to get thumped here or there but I think we will fair better than some people think. We are more than just a team as it stands,

There, that's my ten pence worth.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't remember being more excited. Harking back to the dark dark days and now there are 14 year olds imploding because we haven't sign 23 players at an average of £11m each.

Things will come together in the latter part window whether that be 3/4 or 5 players.

Ticket prices, well.....it was never gonna be £28 for a single match ticket was it and plenty of people (not all, granted) had plenty of time to get a season ticket way before our promotion.

We ARE going to to get thumped here or there but I think we will fair better than some people think. We are more than just a team as it stands,

There, that's my ten pence worth.

Good man. You've bumped me up from a 6 to 6.5.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Couldn't care less if we spent the entire season in the bottom four, wouldn't drop below an eight I reckon :albion2:

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I voted seven. It will rise depending on signings. I trust Tony, Chris Et Al. It is a bit like that feeling of leaving primary school. Buzzing but nervous.

theboybilly

Been on a high since the Wigan match. I didn't expect much more than we got from Norwich or Villa so finishing as we did hasn't been a big deal for me. We are there now finally. I'm upbeat that there will be at least one big signing -probably from abroad- to whet the appetite. All will be fine. There will be bad days but right now I'm excited for what's to come

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'd say a solid 5.5
Every now and again I get a wave of excitement followed by a deep sinking feeling in my stomach..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Even accounting for it being the Summer footballing respite, I'm hearing from a fair few people (via means other than WhatsApp) who feel that their Albion mojo is flagging right now.
It's not flagging, it's simply on holiday.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mine has gone up this week, Leicester ticket secured, Palace lost in the Asia Cup (or whatever it is called) today, discussing Bournemouth away.

I would say in my best Len Goodman voice Seeeeeevernnnnnnnnnnnnn

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think the lack of football enthusiasm is solely down to the fact that last season ender earlier last season and starts later this season. A bit like giving up drinking or smoking. The longer you stay off it then the easier it is to give it up or not miss it. However as soon as you start again then you are addicted again immediately

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

I have tickets for me and Moshe Jnr in Row B of the shelf for the Man City game. The occasion is going to be in my Top 10 Albion experiences in 40 years of going to matches. I am absolutely sure that in the next 6 weeks or so we will sign 3 or more players who will complete a squad of the highest calibre to wear the stripes in our 116 year history. This is an incredibly exciting time to be an Albion fan.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm with [MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION] on this one. If you can't be excited at this moment in Albion history, when are you ever going to be excited?

We are going to smash our record transfer fee soon (again this close season, and possibly more than once); we're about to see some of the most talented individuals who have ever pulled on an Albion shirt; our stadium is about to be graced by some of the best footballers currently playing the game. Lads who came up through our own academy will be playing in the Premier League for their home-town team. We have the best chairman in the footballing world and one of (if not the) best managers we have ever had. We will be playing to packed out stadia up-and-down the country. A lot of our games will be played on Saturday at 3pm. And I, living 5,000 miles away, will get to see every minute of every game.

These are the moments you spend 35 years waiting for as an Albion fan. This is why fans fought to save the club 20 years ago. This is why we made a ridiculous trek to a godforsaken dump for home matches for two seasons.

Some people need to get a grip.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Poor transfer window so far despite being flushed with millions. Mojo low

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not worried about transfers. Plenty of time yet. So a good solid 8 which will hit 10 before the City game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here