Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training Day

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Apologies if this has already been discussed but I've been on holiday so have not seen anything.
Does anyone know if there has been an open training session announced like there has been in (certainly) the last two seasons ?

Cheers

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Jake Hoyt: It's all about smiles and cries.
Alonzo Harris: Put the drink down, man, the mother****ers out of his mind.
Roger: Hold on, Alonzo, hold on. Smiles and cries, smiles and cries, I hear ya.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Apologies if this has already been discussed but I've been on holiday so have not seen anything.
Does anyone know if there has been an open training session announced like there has been in (certainly) the last two seasons ?

Cheers

The way our summer recruiting is(or isn't) going if you bring your boots you'll get a run out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
The way our summer recruiting is(or isn't) going if you bring your boots you'll get a run out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably why he wants to know if and when there is one :lol:

Actually im only 50 and can still run for ages, well, 10 yards anyway, when and where is thos open training session, anyone lend me some boots? Size 9 please.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought this had been announced, but maybe not.

I can't recall the specific date that I heard in conversation, but it was certainly after the start of the season. Apologies for being vague - it's my poor memory and not an attempt to keep a secret!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Who the f*** do you think you're f***ing with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here