Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over a quarter of new babies born to foreign mothers...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Women are in my humble opinion far better in Europe, Americas and Asia than 'home-grown' and in fact I've dated more from each one of those regions seperately than from UK. Less chav types all round please.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have a foreign mother too who came to this country in 1964 and met my dad in Costa della Portslade. Back then we had loads of opportunities and we didn't have migration running at 350k+ a year. Numbers need to come down and give this country a chance to catch up.

So you agree that Enoch Powell was talking about you and your foreign mother with "the rivers of blood" vitriol.. Was he right?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I understand why people want to leave their countries for a better life, but in the end this place will become no better from where they came from. Over population is a serious issue for all, because it limits people's opportunities to get on.

Totally agree....as soon as populations rocket the quality of life dininishes as we're seeing now.
Look at all the overpopulated countries...They're sess pits and life just isn't important.

Must reduce the world population asap

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
My wife has a foreign mother. They're both terrific women who have contributed a hell of a lot to this country through their work as nurses. So it's a big 'so what?' from me.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
BHAFC are part of the problem, bringing foreign players and their wives to the UK.
Bloody Bruno, Calde etc.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I have a foreign mother too who came to this country in 1964 and met my dad in Costa della Portslade. Back then we had loads of opportunities and we didn't have migration running at 350k+ a year. Numbers need to come down and give this country a chance to catch up.

So, I can add massive hypocrite to how I see you can I?

D

Deleted member 22389

So, I can add massive hypocrite to how I see you can I?

You would be surprised at the number of foreigners and kids of foreign parents that would say the same thing about there being too many people in this country, if that makes me a hypocrite in your eyes for telling the truth then so be it. We simply cannot sustain migration at 350k a year+ end of.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You would be surprised at the number of foreigners and kids of foreign parents that would say the same thing about there being too many people in this country, if that makes me a hypocrite in your eyes for telling the truth then so be it. We simply cannot sustain migration at 350k a year+ end of.

yeah, yeah, it's alright for my family, no one else. (Net migration has never been 350k +)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You are ****ing unbelievable.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Funny that it's been pretty sustainable to date. Nothing to suggest that it hasn't. Of course, we're facing different economic pressures now. But don't worry, you'll have pensioners caring for pensioners soon and an NHS propped up through volunteer services. You keep gulping down those Farage inspired lies if you like, but let the rest of us get on with trying to sort out a post-Brexit Britain. First step, get rid of that loon Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here