Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice Tories Past and Present

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The sort you wouldn't mind popping next door for if (for instance) their washing machine had flooded and they couldn't get a man round.

Anna Soubry
John Major

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Add to that the lying buggers of the Libdems! They are all at it! F the lot of them................:mad:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What about the lying ******* Labourites past and present? Pathetic thread!

I was going to start another poll ?

Remarkable, Start a positive thread and it gets filled up with Labour MPs you don't want next door.

Now again. Tory MPs you wouldn't mind living next door to. Try and think of at least one.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Portillo, I guess?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I was going to start another poll ?

Remarkable, Start a positive thread and it gets filled up with Labour MPs you don't want next door.

Now again. Tory MPs you wouldn't mind living next door to.

A poll huh? ok give us some polling choices then from all parties. Could be a winner of a thread.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A poll huh? ok give us some polling choices then from all parties. Could be a winner of a thread.

I'm sticking with the Tories to give them a fair go. I used to live opposite a Lib Dem MP and we were on "nodding but please leave me alone" terms at one point.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Andrew Bowden

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The thing is that most MPs are perfectly pleasant when engaging in small talk, it's what they do all the time. I've met Portillo a couple of times, for example, and he's never tried to egg me on to play Kick the Beggar or something. The real question is whether you could have a few pints down the pub with them without their turning into Attila the Hun.

I'd definitely say Major and Clarke would fit the bill but I'd be hard pressed to think of many more.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
The sort you wouldn't mind popping next door for if (for instance) their washing machine had flooded and they couldn't get a man round.

Anna Soubry
John Major

Mine.....Andrea Jenkyns.

Even more so if the old "washing machine on the blink" was just a rouse!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The thing is that most MPs are perfectly pleasant when engaging in small talk, it's what they do all the time. I've met Portillo a couple of times, for example, and he's never tried to egg me on to play Kick the Beggar or something. The real question is whether you could have a few pints down the pub with them without their turning into Attila the Hun.

I'd definitely say Major and Clarke would fit the bill but I'd be hard pressed to think of many more.

Major would shag the barmaid and Clarke would nick all the whisky and cigars.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here