Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Women's Cricket World Cup semi final.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Listened in for most of the day, they seemed to have total control of the match until choking in sight of the line, glad we limped over the line... Was this true that some of the Saffers were less than consoling when we started losing wickets quickly ?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Off work today and must admit first time I have watched a lot of Womens cricket and was suprised the standard was so poor. 25 extras by SA mostly from a keeper that looked like she had never kept before. If this is internatiional cricket what is there county cricket like . Not fair to judge on what could be a one off. Impressed by only a few players and fielding was poor

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I hope they get Australia in the final and smash them, always good for me here when this sort of thing happens.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Difficult to know if that is a good score or not. India have some powerful hitters.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Good game. 2 wickets down for India so far.

Sussex's Sarah Taylor is having a big impact with a decent score and helping with a run-out.

The women's World Cup has come on a lot from the days of group games being held at Lindfield Common as it was back in 1993.

Netherlands posted a massive 40 all out on that occasion from 54.2 overs.

Even if New Zealand hadn't knocked the runs off in 13.2 overs, something tells me that they wouldn't have fared well with Duckworth-Lewis had it been around then.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm enjoying this game - bit torn about switching to TdF but the game is finely poised.

It's good to see a full house at Lord's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here