Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The weather waved at me.

IMG_2221.JPG

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
There was an awful catastrophe here in Arizona on Saturday; there were many people enjoying a sunny afternoon at a swim hole in the Payson when, with virtually no warning, the area was inundated with a flash flood, carrying some of them many miles downstream. Nine people died and another man is still missing - Payson flash flooding deaths: 9 confirmed dead, 1 still missing

One guy (and his dog named Lucky) had a pretty miraculous escape - Chandler man survives Payson flash flood that claimed 9, 1 still missing

You're really getting some assaults from the elements over there this year. Six-hour power cuts near you too, I hear?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Just passed through Sittingbourne in Kent, hour long torrential rain and wall to wall lighting! Would have been really impressive but for the fact my wife is sh1t scared of storms and it woke the baby. All 3 of us are now on the sofa! ???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
As long as my nearly 3 yo doesn't wake up I don't mind. Luckily the thunder isn't banging too loudly. Haven't seen lightning intensity before over here.

Hope he managed to sleep through.

We ended up with the 7 year old and the 4 month old on bed with us. Didn't help that the youngest had his injections which were bothering him.

I was loving it and staring out the window while they were hating every second. Now up for work and a few strong coffees

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
You're really getting some assaults from the elements over there this year. Six-hour power cuts near you too, I hear?

You are better informed than me, NAN! I don't always catch the local news, and with family staying at the moment I hadn't seen that (although I did hear about the central library being forced to shut down through water damage, but ironically that was caused by a fractured sprinkler pipe when the storm lifted the roof; no rainwater entered the building).

We are off to San Francisco and Northern California for a week on Thursday for some cooler weather.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

We ended up with the 7 year old and the 4 month old on bed with us. Didn't help that the youngest had his injections which were bothering him.

I was loving it and staring out the window while they were hating every second. Now up for work and a few strong coffees

Only a few hours sleep in my house also. Burgess Hill to London in the car, at my desk for 6.10am. I'll pay for it later tonight.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My 3 year old slept through the lot and I would have as well if it wasn't for the running commentary given to my by Mrs MBH.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well that's me awake now
Can't imagine there's a single person in the whole of Sussex that is sleeping through this

I did, and missed it all. :down:

Something caught fire in South Heighton, just across the valley, but I'm not sure if it was struck by lightning.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I did, and missed it all. :down:

Something caught fire in South Heighton, just across the valley, but I'm not sure if it was struck by lightning.

Blimey! I must have only had about an hour's sleep :(

There's a lot of tired people on the roads today, people driving like lunatics, take care out there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Blimey! I must have only had about an hour's sleep :(

There's a lot of tired people on the roads today, people driving like lunatics, take care out there.

The news has confirmed the fire at Three Ponds industrial estate, was a lightning strike.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
That's the first time I've seen a river running past my house! Awoke to find loads of stones from the drives of houses in the next street scattered on my road. Was like being on Brighton Beach.

First time in 7 years the dog was allowed upstairs during the night:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here