Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever wet yourself?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
A a festival several years ago I had been drinking all day, it was about 6 in the morning when I got back to my tent, didnt think think about using the toilet before bed, popped a valium and went to sleep, woke up in the morning thinking it had rained the night before and the tent leaked. unfortunatley it was the second night of 5 so had to sleep in a pissy tent for 3 more nights. learnt my lesson i can tell you.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
First skiing trip and was busting for a pee, got to a loo but couldn't get out of the bloody salopettes.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
4th Feb this year, quietly mooching about in my garden middle of the afternoon, wasn't even drunk. Radio on, when suddenly I heard it .... half-time at Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace 0 Sunderland 4. I was laughing so hard it was gushing out and I didn't care. :lolol:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I'm sure its an age thing, once the "seal" breaks and all that.

When I'm walking around big cities, finding a public loo can be really difficult if needed, I find.

London isn't too bad, as there is usually a pub nearby. Though on a trip to New York some years ago, I seemed to find myself in areas with no loos and no bars/pubs, so had one "accident".

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A mate who is in a Rugby club calls it the the Triple Crown when one of the guys reports waking up in piss, shit and vomit, which apparently is not uncommon at his rugby club.
He tells a tale of one of his rugby mates who shat in the bath whilst vomiting into the toilet, he flushed the vomit but left the turd in the bath. When his wife screamed up at him in the morning he tried to blame the cat, but she pointed out that the cat didn't eat sweetcorn, and the culprit clearly did.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Years ago I had a couple of mates in the RAF. When they came home after heavy sessions they would both piss in the wardrobe - I can only assume it was an RAF thing. One even once pissed of the stereo - strangely his wife was more annoyed about that than the regular pisses in the wardrobe.

Probably not just an RAF thing, more like an armed forces thing, mainly in barracks blocks with 12 man rooms.
You get people asleep and the rest coming back from the NAAFI, pissed as facts trying not to either soil or piss themselves.
As you've already stated, it's always the wardrobe and more often enough a sink that gets the end product.
There were some right reasty *******s about, not that a bar of soap would often work.
[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] could probably enlighten you more with stories, given he was in longer than me.
Often enough these things didn't last long, as a good old cold bucket of water over the culprit, in the night did the trick :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't think it's happened to me in adulthood (yet - become more likely with age) but had a few incidents out running when the 'runners trots' decides to take hold. Never trust a fart when you're running. Have used more than a few dock leaves, and occasionally finished a run sockless. Never gone as far as this fella though.....

3d9abf2227786b1df9cf434929465e71.jpg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Coupla years ago. This is bad but I moved my 3 year old who shared my bed next to it she was mortified and cried and said sorry I wet the bed. Bad dad

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
For a lady of a certain age a cough or a sneeze can have consequences :ohmy:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
A friend of mine - let's call him Ben - was sharing a room with his dad on a stag do and after both passing out anhilated, woke up to find his dad pissing on him in the middle of the night.

Awkward.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
A mate who is in a Rugby club calls it the the Triple Crown when one of the guys reports waking up in piss, shit and vomit, which apparently is not uncommon at his rugby club.
He tells a tale of one of his rugby mates who shat in the bath whilst vomiting into the toilet, he flushed the vomit but left the turd in the bath. When his wife screamed up at him in the morning he tried to blame the cat, but she pointed out that the cat didn't eat sweetcorn, and the culprit clearly did.

Mega LOLs

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
One new year's morning I wet myself, and someone else. It had been a long day of gum rubbing and moderate gurning, and by around 7am I violently opened my bladder on the lady who had invited me to her bed a couple of hours earlier. She woke me, to tell me I was wizzing on her legs, to which I naturally replied that she was mistaken. Around 30 minutes passed, with a cigarette or two smoked, with this argument ensuing. All I could think of creating as an excuse was a glandular problem, from my upper thighs, which shoots out warm watery fluid. My horrendous hungover state of course saw this as less revolting than piss, whilst it's probably more horrid. I gave in in the end, and she kindly washed my trousers for me, and made a nice hot cup of coffee.

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011

Jesus Christ, sitting at work with tears in my eyes from laughing. :lolol:

Have done it a couple of times, mainly from being pissed up.

Remember wetting myself in First School once when I was about 9 in a maths lesson. Next to a girl who is now my girlfriend and we've recently had a little daughter, so clearly worked as some weird aphrodisiac

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Yes - on a TA exercise where we could not move for fear of giving away our location. Fortunately I wasn't the only one or the piss would really have been taken! Platoon commander later put the mass-pissing down to some Steritabs having an unusually diuretic effect. It wasn't 'cos we were scared or anything - honest!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Billy connely at the dome , many years ago.

I laughed so much I couldn't breathe and thought I was having a heart attack! And yes, unfortunately, I shouldn't have had a beer before hand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here