Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nicola

0 Not allowed!
    I got drunk on Saturday night and as I was being sick (the next morning) I peed myself a bit 😄

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Coupla years ago. This is bad but I moved my 3 year old who shared my bed next to it she was mortified and cried and said sorry I wet the bed. Bad dad

0 Not allowed!
      For a lady of a certain age a cough or a sneeze can have consequences
      Inigo Calderon. You will be sorely missed but hopefully you will return before too long

0 Not allowed!
      No, usually a tree or something close by, though I have pissed in some odd places.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      A friend of mine - let's call him Ben - was sharing a room with his dad on a stag do and after both passing out anhilated, woke up to find his dad pissing on him in the middle of the night.

Awkward.
      Your mum.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A mate who is in a Rugby club calls it the the Triple Crown when one of the guys reports waking up in piss, shit and vomit, which apparently is not uncommon at his rugby club.
      He tells a tale of one of his rugby mates who shat in the bath whilst vomiting into the toilet, he flushed the vomit but left the turd in the bath. When his wife screamed up at him in the morning he tried to blame the cat, but she pointed out that the cat didn't eat sweetcorn, and the culprit clearly did.
      Mega LOLs
      Your mum.

2 Not allowed!
      One new year's morning I wet myself, and someone else. It had been a long day of gum rubbing and moderate gurning, and by around 7am I violently opened my bladder on the lady who had invited me to her bed a couple of hours earlier. She woke me, to tell me I was wizzing on her legs, to which I naturally replied that she was mistaken. Around 30 minutes passed, with a cigarette or two smoked, with this argument ensuing. All I could think of creating as an excuse was a glandular problem, from my upper thighs, which shoots out warm watery fluid. My horrendous hungover state of course saw this as less revolting than piss, whilst it's probably more horrid. I gave in in the end, and she kindly washed my trousers for me, and made a nice hot cup of coffee.
      Milk, milk, lemonade
      Round the corner chocolate's made

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A mate who is in a Rugby club calls it the the Triple Crown when one of the guys reports waking up in piss, shit and vomit, which apparently is not uncommon at his rugby club.
      He tells a tale of one of his rugby mates who shat in the bath whilst vomiting into the toilet, he flushed the vomit but left the turd in the bath. When his wife screamed up at him in the morning he tried to blame the cat, but she pointed out that the cat didn't eat sweetcorn, and the culprit clearly did.

Jesus Christ, sitting at work with tears in my eyes from laughing.

Have done it a couple of times, mainly from being pissed up.

Remember wetting myself in First School once when I was about 9 in a maths lesson. Next to a girl who is now my girlfriend and we've recently had a little daughter, so clearly worked as some weird aphrodisiac
      Just Shut Up and Paddle Saladpack Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Yes - on a TA exercise where we could not move for fear of giving away our location. Fortunately I wasn't the only one or the piss would really have been taken! Platoon commander later put the mass-pissing down to some Steritabs having an unusually diuretic effect. It wasn't 'cos we were scared or anything - honest!
      worshipping Omiros

0 Not allowed!
      Billy connely at the dome , many years ago.

I laughed so much I couldn't breathe and thought I was having a heart attack! And yes, unfortunately, I shouldn't have had a beer before hand.
      " It's a certain kind of fool that likes to hear the sound of his own voice"
      The Eagles - Certain Kind of Fool. Desperado