Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Have you ever wet yourself?

0 Not allowed!
    *As an adult.

During this brief transfer lull. Come on, give us a few stories. Let's be havin' you! Shit yourself? Why not
    Last edited by Paris; 18-07-2017 at 12:36.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      A friend of mine once had an incident at a festival where he had consumed various drinks and stuff. He mis-judged how long it might take him to get out of the tent, to the toilets while also realising he needed a wee much more than he first thought. While he didn't wet himself, he did have to jog along with his todger out to the queue to the bogs..
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      If it's drink related - loads will have, surely!!

0 Not allowed!
      Few years ago a work colleague had been to the gym and done his usual caffeine and lots of water intake pre/post gym ritual, got straight in his car for a journey to his parents (Sussex to Berkshire) traffic jam hell, sat stuck in stationary motorway traffic he purposefully pissed himself through his trousers soaking the driver's seat, which, being fabric soaked it up. The car later got sold to another work colleague who was unaware of the car's pistory.

0 Not allowed!
      Occasionally, at night when dreaming.
      6EQUJ5 2A

0 Not allowed!
      My mates flat in hove has a toilet out on the communal landing, woke up in the early hours after a night out desperately trying to find his keys, the kitchen sink had to do

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.

0 Not allowed!
      Yes , at least you know your girlfriend/boyfriend loves you , and knows where you are .
      "SOLLY MARCH IS GIVING JOHNATHAN GROUNDS A ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE "
      Smile Like You Mean It Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Spud! They're MA sheets!

Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

8 Not allowed!
      I tried pissing in the washing machine when I came home smashed one time, fell over backwards and pissed all over myself instead. Another time I got home early morning and started pissing in the kitchen bin. My mrs heard me crashing about and called down if everything was ok, so I shouted back " yeah fine just pissing in the bin" and she went back to sleep. She thought I was joking, until mid morning when she discovered the bin bag half full of piss and woke me up rather unimpressed! We are still married.....
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Years ago I had to have an x-ray and was told to drink plenty of fluids - and plenty is what I drank. A drive later, and the knowing that my appt was imminent, so was the need to set forth the urine. So when I got there I asked if i could use the loo as i was feeling ill with it. I think I more or less managed to at least pull down the trousers and pants before randomly spraying in the toilet cubicle. I think the pants might have copped a bit of the initial outpouring - but what a relief!