Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Palace Twitter poll

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Morning all! Just thought you might be interested to hear that Coral have just finished a poll on Twitter that asked who the bigger club is out of Brighton and Palace. The vote was open to fans of all clubs and the results are as follows:

Votes: 24,267

Brighton: 17%
Palace 83%

That means over 4 out of 5 people see Palace as the bigger club! Pretty conclusive eh? :bigwave:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Just ignore the boring troll and end the thread here

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Bigger club with far less fans and a far smaller, shixxier ground? Please, do carry on.........

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Didn't one of these recent 'who is the biggest' analysis reports include such nonsense as how many followers a club has on social media etc?

Who actually gives a toss?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Morning all! Just thought you might be interested to hear that Coral have just finished a poll on Twitter that asked who the bigger club is out of Brighton and Palace. The vote was open to fans of all clubs and the results are as follows:

Palace 83%

That means over 4 out of 5 people see Palace as the bigger club! Pretty conclusive eh? :bigwave:

zzzzzzzzzz

*InsertPartridgeShrugGifHere*

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I don't really care at all, could be 100% Palace. The only poll that actually matters is the one I set myself - 'Which club would I rather support?' - It's a pretty conclusive result every time!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brighton v Palace troll.

Morning all! Just thought you might be interested to hear that Coral have just finished a troll poll on Twitter that asked who the bigger club troll is out of Brighton and Palace. The vote was open to fans of all clubs and the results are as follows:

Palace 83%

That means over 4 out of 5 people see Palace as the bigger troll club! Pretty conclusive eh? :bigwave:

Corrected for you!

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
I think someone's feeling a little bit insecure.

Hug?

Come on Bozza, an infraction for my post? Really??

I'd also say that you're the one who is insecure considering you've moved this into The Other Stuff. Bit embarrassed by the result?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I'd also say that you're the one who is insecure considering you've moved this into The Other Stuff. Bit embarrassed by the result?

Isn't it time for your nappy to be changed, because I can smell something...........!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To be fair to the OP there's no way that this has been voted palace for by 22 thousand palace fans alone , the queues for the internet cafe in croydon would be mahoosive so i can only conclude other people that give a fk voted that Crystal Palace are a much bigger club than Brighton & Hove Albion , so summing up will i will probably have a big Eagle tattoo now seeing as i can't get a Leicester ticket .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Can't speak for Bozza, but I'd have done the same thing. You were trolling a rival club's principal message board - had an Albion fan tried the same on your Board, the thread would have been deleted and the poster banned permanently. We're a bit more tolerant than the caravan club here, hence your current freedom to still post...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here