Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I wasn't able to until I realised I wasn't logged in, D'oh, logged in and fine after that.

If there's not a "Buy" button available to you, it suggests the site does not think you qualify to buy a ticket. I think [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] said this was the case for one of his group.

Sorry, false alarm. After I logged in it kicked me out again and I hadn't noticed. Once I was back in I managed to get 2 tickets.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Currently says 68 seats available in M1 and 27 in M3, that's it. Do we think the club are holding some back or are there only 95 tickets left?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Currently says 68 seats available in M1 and 27 in M3, that's it. Do we think the club are holding some back or are there only 95 tickets left?

Not sure about the 27 in M3 as it was that amount when I went on earlier but when I went to get a ticket it said there were none available.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the info. Could be in a predicament here. 2 of us have enough points but our friends won't have enough until Thursday. We have been hanging on for them so that we can sit together.

5 tickets purchased. :)

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
The number of tickets remaining in each block is rather strange. Appears to be going up...

Now 46 in M1 and 57 in M3.

Are they slowly dripfeeding them into the system? I can't believe there's only 100 left

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
They keep releasing more. Why not just release the numbers all at once? You can't choose a seat so they could still shift them in whichever order they please.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
A lot of scaremongering yesterday from people on Twitter saying there was only 400 tickets left.

From people who have probably never used the ticketing system before.

We have historically released sections in a certain order defined by the hosting club, unless it's unallocated seating which was rare even in the Championship.

From what I understand and at best guess they seem to be on the last few sections of seats in M1 which is the last block to sell out. So perhaps non/late ST holders might have a chance after all, though they need to wait 5 days for the opportunity.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Only a guess but maybe the slight increase in availability of seats seen through the day were down to the club's staff (& sponsors?) returning tickets? (seats that could have been put aside for the friends and family of players, etc but no longer needed and therefore made available)

Pretty sure a similar thing happens at home games but unsure if this happens for away games too (especially with sponsors?)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
See you there. 4 of us got tickets.

Will do P. There are actually 6 of us. Kev bought his ticket on Tuesday as he had already bought his rail ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here