Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good luck everyone and no moaning please if disappointed........

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
giphy.gif

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Even villa (to possibly watch us lift the league trophy) went down the the second wave of tickets.. There are almost certainly not 3000 with more than 234 points.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
240 hopefully be alright

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The big question is not whether it will sell out on day one (it won't) but will the ticket site actually be fully functional and tickets can be brought with ease?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
OK I'm ready. 8 hours 34 minutes to go and I'm in the queue. Anyone caught jumping in will be ejected. Anyone buying just to get the points for Arsenal will be ejected. Anyone queuing for tickets to WBA at home don't worry it will be POTG.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I have enough points today, and my lad isn't far behind me but nonetheless falls into the second wave.

Do I buy a ticket for myself today to guarantee it? Or wait til Thursday and hope to get us both one? I'm starting to think that may actually be possible.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The big question is not whether it will sell out on day one (it won't) but will the ticket site actually be fully functional and tickets can be brought with ease?

And combined with the home tickets for ST friends on sale at 9am, yes, it might be a big test for the system!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm in the queue, I'm excited to see if those who buy tickets early will get the crap seats or if the new software will allocate the best seats. Looks like the days are gone why you could log in a buy tickets at 8.50 on release day.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I'm in the queue, I'm excited to see if those who buy tickets early will get the crap seats or if the new software will allocate the best seats. Looks like the days are gone why you could log in a buy tickets at 8.50 on release day.

I still don't understand why you can't select your away seat from a seat plan.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

That reminds me - gotta get a LCFC seating plan up so I can see where they plonk me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here