Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
M3 for the 3 of us, started to panic as other blocks were sold out as I got on (started at 981).
Suddenly M3 appeared.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So looks like man city and this game will struggle to sell out. All the hype from end of last season has disappeared.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

So looks like man city and this game will struggle to sell out. All the hype from end of last season has disappeared.

Man City will sell out within hours of going on general sale on Thursday at which point I suspect we will see the season ticket exchange.

Leicester may not sell out. 3300 tickets is a lot. Apart from London games when was the last time we took so many away for a league game that wasn't a promotion/relegation or play off decider? The exception being the £10 tickets for the MK Don's special, but apart from this.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Man City will sell out within hours of going on general sale on Thursday at which point I suspect we will see the season ticket exchange.

Leicester may not sell out. 3300 tickets is a lot. Apart from London games when was the last time we took so many away for a league game that wasn't a promotion/relegation or play off decider? The exception being the £10 tickets for the MK Don's special, but apart from this.
First game in the premier league is a pretty big deal.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014

There are currently fewer than 100 tickets available for the Man City game that don't require the purchaser to accompany or be a child or need a wheelchair space...and the tickets have not even gone on general sale yet. There is absolutely no way that this will not sell out and demand has been higher for any match last season (with the possible exception of Bristol). Last year all home matches went on general sale with plenty of availability (again, possibly not Bristol) - I got five together in Upper East for Wigan there is currently ONE standard seat in East Upper - so to say that demand for tickets has fallen from the end of last season is either deluded or deliberately trolling.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Of course you will sell out, I doubt you won't sell out any game (home or away) this year. I still can't get over the fact that we (AFCB) haven't gone under 1k yet for an away match in the PL!!

Thought Sunderland away this year would be the one, but we took 1200 I think.

Great effort. As I said in another thread, I was driving into Manchester the day of your game against Utd last season and Bournemouth-bedecked cars were very well represented on the M6.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
That means the block she was looking at. it won't be all of them, panic not.

When I logged on at 9:15 most blocks were showing 0 seats remaining, so assume they get stuck on there in drips and drabs so won't be a realistic number

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here