Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
At least there was a choice, although not knowing which was the better choice M3 or M4 was annoying. Picked M4 in the end Row EE anyway which I assume is pretty much near the back.

IMO it a much more user friendly experience until the payment page, which do they have to hide the card number as you enter it

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Block M4 only had 3 tickets remaining when I got on. Block M3 had 350 odd, I couldn't see any other blocks available at the moment but I'm row F in M3

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Pretty easy and painless, was in by 9:15 and out by 9:18. Didn't seem as though all the tickets had been released though?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Your queue number: 1629
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 235
Expected arrival time on the website: 09:35
Your estimated wait time is: 6 minutes

I don't have enough points to buy today anyway. Save a seat for me :albion2:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
some help here, trying to get three tickets, trying to assign owners
have over 30 people on my friend list , the two i want are at the bottom of my list and i simply cant access over 15 people to pick their name......tried minimising whole window to 10% and using a physical magnifying glass to work out what i am doing but it doesnt help.......how can i see my whole friend list at once

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
some help here, trying to get three tickets, trying to assign owners
have over 30 people on my friend list , the two i want are at the bottom of my list and i simply cant access over 15 people to pick their name......tried minimising whole window to 10% and using a physical magnifying glass to work out what i am doing but it doesnt help.......how can i see my whole friend list at once

Exactly my issue as well cannot assign

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Are the P blocks for away fans? According to my seating plan they're Family Stand, but why would they appear on the booking page for us?

I'm going to call that this may sell out in the week before the game or maybe not at all. But there won't be enough seats for it to be Pay on the gate.

There is an awful lot of scaremongering. 3300 tickets will be enough for anyone who's organised, regardless of loyalty point, season tickets, or hairstyle.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Anyone bought on their Iphone? Any problems. I'll probably be doing this for the Watford game.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Anyone bought on their Iphone? Any problems. I'll probably be doing this for the Watford game.

Nope. Overslept this morning so wasn't going to be at office in time. Did it while queuing for coffee. Used to hate doing it on phone, but as easy as on computer today.

Only slight hassle was trying to research seating plan at same time but nothing club can do about that. I've got to do Arsenal while relying on WiFi in the Italian countryside so glad I've got some comfort from today's experience!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm going to call that this may sell out in the week before the game or maybe not at all. But there won't be enough seats for it to be Pay on the gate.

There is an awful lot of scaremongering. 3300 tickets will be enough for anyone who's organised, regardless of loyalty point, season tickets, or hairstyle.

I hope you're right (and you normally are). How many did Villa give us? 2500ish? Ok that was last game of the season, and I'm sure it sold out so maybe could've sold up to 3000+ there had they given us that many.

Of course holidays, the distance, and stature of club may play a part (if it was Arsenal/Chelsea first game this would be a lot different!) but then it is also our first ever away game in the Prem, so supporters who do go away but not often will surely make the effort.

Personally I really hope we sell out - just after I've got my two tickets!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
At least there was a choice, although not knowing which was the better choice M3 or M4 was annoying. Picked M4 in the end Row EE anyway which I assume is pretty much near the back.

IMO it a much more user friendly experience until the payment page, which do they have to hide the card number as you enter it

Where on the site was the seating plan ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All sorted, thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here