Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So it still hasn't sold out? Unsurprising.

A lot of people who are so wrapped up in football forget that actually, most people (and this includes the vast majority of the 25,000 that head to the Amex once a month) have no interest in travelling a 320 mile, 6 hour round-trip to a grotty town up North to watch a football match. Only a small percentage of our support go regularly to away games, and people often seem to forget that, and assume there are 20,000 people all trying to get tickets. The people who are usually in the biggest flap about whether they can get an away ticket, are often the people who are almost guaranteed to be able to get them. It's strange.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A lot of people who are so wrapped up in football forget that actually, most people (and this includes the vast majority of the 25,000 that head to the Amex once a month) have no interest in travelling a 320 mile, 6 hour round-trip to a grotty town up North to watch a football match. Only a small percentage of our support go regularly to away games, and people often seem to forget that, and assume there are 20,000 people all trying to get tickets. The people who are usually in the biggest flap about whether they can get an away ticket, are often the people who are almost guaranteed to be able to get them. It's strange.

True. It's a ground we've been to many times, the view is rubbish, crammed into a corner, and being pedantic, it's in the Midlands (sorry)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

There's a fair few categories of fan who haven't had a chance to buy yet, although I have no idea how many people are in these groups.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 09.42.18.png

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
True. It's a ground we've been to many times, the view is rubbish, crammed into a corner, and being pedantic, it's in the Midlands (sorry)

Everywhere is north of Brighton!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm still below the ST points threshold so keeping fingers crossed. It's Mrs EP's birthday that day so she's hoping for a sell out before it gets to my points level.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Again?

And no I'm not. Calais and Dunkirk are both north of Brighton.

:p

I know, I've just decided to go with the 'argue for arguments sake, even when you're completely wrong' approach. It seems to be the thing to do.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

It was never likely to, we are still on a points threshold for the next 4 days before it's open to any ST holders, then purchase history a couple days after that.

As I said before, M1 looks like the last block to sell out which began at the back rows and they seem to be selling all the way to row A now so chances are what's on offer now is the last available. Plenty of room I would imagine for those oop north without ST holder points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here