Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Watch the video of it coming down u pleb, before 9/11 no building in history had ever collapsed due to fire

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Was it the same donkeys that did the great fire of London then?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Watch the video of it coming down u pleb, before 9/11 no building in history had ever collapsed due to fire

That only works if you ignore the damage it would have suffered from the 2 collapsing buildings nearby (where do you think that rubble and release of energy otherwise went ?)

In which case fire alone didn't bring this building down but it could still collapse with that damage as a contributing factor.

And apparently some steel buildings have collapsed due to fire alone (unlike conspiracy theorists to gloss over this as it doesn't suit their case)
If you're looking for steel buildings that have collapsed from fire alone you probably won't find many. I have seen a couple mentioned:
Sight and Sound Theater in Pennsylvania

https://www.usfa.fema.gov/downlo...

and the McCormick Center in Chicago

Chicago history, Chicago Flashback: McCormick Place fire of 1967

30 firefighters are killed as blazing 15-storey building collapses during live TV broadcast in Iran

The oldest high rise building in Tehran has collapsed after a devastating fire at the 15-storey Plasco building
30 firefighters have been killed when they were trapped inside the building as it collapsed to the ground
Firefighters were initially able to bring it under control but it quickly flared up and then fell four hours later

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-killed-blazing-building-collapses-Iran.html

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh dear, clearly still some deluded people out there, tbh it's your fault the world is in such a mess, you're the ones that let your leaders f*** you over day in day out, congratulations 🖒

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ah our first MORON has let himself be known, congratulations

I love conspiracy theories, cant get enough of them. what validates them are 1 or 2 things. Documented evidence and whistle blowers.

Take climategate, here you had a whistle blower releasing documents of what was going on, this involeved 20 to 30 people.

Its estimated their would have to be between 5 and 20 thousand in on the sept 11 job, 15 years ago. Not one wistle blower, not one piece of incriminating evidence, like delivery of explosives to towers documents
No important people involved turning up floating face down in the river or having commited "Suicide", Hillary Clinton has loads of those types of bodies.

so you have nothing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I love conspiracy theories, cant get enough of them. what validates them are 1 or 2 things. Documented evidence and whistle blowers.

Take climategate, here you had a whistle blower releasing documents of what was going on, this involeved 20 to 30 people.

Its estimated their would have to be between 5 and 20 thousand in on the sept 11 job, 15 years ago. Not one wistle blower, not one piece of incriminating evidence, like delivery of explosives to towers documents
No important people involved turning up floating face down in the river or having commited "Suicide", Hillary Clinton has loads of those types of bodies.

so you have nothing.
The lifts were out of action months before with armed guards on them, plenty of time to plant the explosives in the shafts, only needs a few insiders paid off in millions of pounds, the real elite don't give a f*** about everyday minions.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The documentaries with no purpose/bias/agenda other than to convince people it was an inside job?

Yeah, ok then. Have fun on youtube

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There's a few on Amazon Prime. To get sucked into these documentaries, well you really are open to anything, and would be a dream audience member at a Tony Lomezma hyponsis evening done the local social club.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
How did you find out about the Donkeys? Who are you working for shill?

It's an emerging theory that is gaining ground. I work for myself in the tin foil business. Hats mainly.

It was of course proven 15 years ago that the building collapsed due to its innovative (for 1970s buildings) but ultimately flawed design where each floor was effectively held in position using brackets that were unable to cope with the extreme heat of combustion with jet fuel and when the first impacted floors brackets failed, the weight of each floor falling onto the ones below caused a sequential collapse of all floors.

Nothing to see here.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The lifts were out of action months before with armed guards on them, plenty of time to plant the explosives in the shafts, only needs a few insiders paid off in millions of pounds, the real elite don't give a f*** about everyday minions.

A few insiders? They need to nick 4 aicraft, rig 3 buildings to collapse, fit up the fall/guys/culprits. This would be a large scale operation. aircraft crew, air traffic controllers, the media not investigating. Its hogwash

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

No building had had a passenger jet crash into it at high speed pretty much stripping multiple floors of all their fire linings, fire breaks and fire retardant coatings.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So have we established what the donkeys did?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No building had had a passenger jet crash into it at high spend pretty much stripping multiple floors of all their fire linings, fire breaks and fire retardant coatings.
They still shouldn't have collapsed like a pack of cards, all the steel beneath was undamaged, if anything the tops should have fallen off sideways

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
When [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] is the one debunking your conspiracy theory claims you know the thread isn't going too well....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It's an emerging theory that is gaining ground. I work for myself in the tin foil business. Hats mainly.

Me and my associates have been having trouble with shrekist saboteurs, donkey being a common code word for them.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It was of course proven 15 years ago that the building collapsed due to its innovative (for 1970s buildings) but ultimately flawed design where each floor was effectively held in position using brackets that were unable to cope with the extreme heat of combustion with jet fuel and when the first impacted floors brackets failed, the weight of each floor falling onto the ones below caused a sequential collapse of all floors.

Nothing to see here.

Hush. Conspiracy Theorists don't like facts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here