Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Glad you liked it, the key aspect for me was what was going on behind the scenes. It does set up Bush as simply a puppet to a number of figures who had varying interests.

The big problem I have with any debate concerning conspiracy theories is that if you question the standard account of things you're thrown into the pot with some genuine eccentrics. This extends to you supporting all conspiracy theories ever, so questioning the validity of 9/11 and asking some questions now means you must believe in fake moon landings and lizard people.

In some ways this is symbolic of debate at the moment, middle ground is not allowed, you are either team A or B. That's why I thought the podcasts were really good as they detached the more rational questions and examined motivations.

Yes, what I hate about conspiracy theorists is that they are not selective or critical of any that comes up because they believe all of them. In fact they are detrimental to, and distract from, the actual truth which is far more interesting.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yes, what I hate about conspiracy theorists is that they are not selective or critical of any that comes up because they believe all of them. In fact they are detrimental to, and distract from, the actual truth which is far more interesting.

Which is why most conspiracy theories are started by the US government in the first place! :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
'Conspiracy' is probably he wrong word, but they talk in detail about a lot of that side of things that I wasn't fully aware of.

And this is the point which I think a lot of people contributing to this thread have missed. Yes, there are arguments over why the Towers fell, and you can debate what hit the Pentagon all day long but the really interesting stuff is from the year(s) beforehand, the Project for the New American Century for a start. There's so much stuff around the event itself which most people won't know about, but when you start to take it all in, it does raise questions and puts other events into a different context.

The New Pearl Harbour by David Ray Griffin is well worth a read because it only presents the facts, and properly sources all of the material it mentions. It is mostly very well balanced and presents the full picture rather than taking a stance and then writing to support itself.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Ive recently watched a tonne of documentarys and footage and my conclusion is yes 100%
Horrendous really to murder your own citizens but I guess most governments have been doing that for donkey's

Ps I know it's like 16 years late, I've been busy

Answer to title? Not.

You're welcome.

OT There's a brilliant documentary, "102 Minutes That Changed America", which CH4 showed earlier this year, which is simply footage from the public and the news, in real time, no voice over, no narration, just footage. It's jaw-dropping.

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Always thought it was an inside job when it happened and was labeled a nutter for even questioning it with certain family members and friends. It's amazing how blindly people trust the world governments and organisations. A lot of these folk seem to think anyone who questions or has an alternative view to stuff that the mainstream media pumps out is a tin foil hat loony. A lot of these same folk wouldn't be able handle the real truth so convince themselves there is nothing to see.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Which is why most conspiracy theories are started by the US government in the first place! :thumbsup:

Highly likely. It's all about spreading misinformation to cast confusion at every level. It could be to cover up something sinister or to cover up an embarrassment. By the time tin foil hatters get their hands on a conspiracy and it becomes part of their script, the conspiracies are dismissed by the general public even if the odd ones are true.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Always thought it was an inside job when it happened and was labeled a nutter for even questioning it with certain family members and friends. It's amazing how blindly people trust the world governments and organisations. A lot of these folk seem to think anyone who questions or has an alternative view to stuff that the mainstream media pumps out is a tin foil hat loony. A lot of these same folk wouldn't be able handle the real truth so convince themselves there is nothing to see.
It's true, those of us that use are brains are labeled nutters whilst people simply sail through life lapping up all the bullshit the elite feed them, frightening really but hey ho

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's true, those of us that use are brains are labeled nutters whilst people simply sail through life lapping up all the bullshit the elite feed them, frightening really but hey ho

Whereas you prefer to lap up everything said by people in YouTube videos?

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
FML.

This was being discussed in the pub last night & now it's on here .....

One of my favourite quotes from last night was 'those passengers on the plane didn't exist & their distraught relatives were actors.'

Speechless.

Why's it easier to believe that, than the notion terrorists hi jacked a plane?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Whereas you prefer to lap up everything said by people in YouTube videos?

It's just as insane that you make this exact same point every time someone questions mainstream news stories. You obviously know something about Youtube that we don't....

It's almost a conspiracy on its own how people like yourself seem to relentlessly never give up trying to belittle someone else's angle, which is different to yours. It's as if the government are paying predictable morons to sit on football forums and shut down any discussion which might uncover a few truths?

I'm watching you Frutos. You and your quest to destroy Youtube and its billions of users, leaves many questions.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's just as insane that you make this exact same point every time someone questions mainstream news stories. You obviously know something about Youtube that we don't....

It's almost a conspiracy on its own how people like yourself seem to relentlessly never give up trying to belittle someone else's angle, which is different to yours. It's as if the government are paying predictable morons to sit on football forums and shut down any discussion which might uncover a few truths?

I'm watching you Frutos. You and your quest to destroy Youtube and its billions of users, leaves many questions.

:lolol: :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
FML.

This was being discussed in the pub last night & now it's on here .....

One of my favourite quotes from last night was 'those passengers on the plane didn't exist & their distraught relatives were actors.'

Speechless.

Why's it easier to believe that, than the notion terrorists hi jacked a plane?
Erm if you actually took time to read the thread, no one said planes didn't hit the buildings, the term conspiracy is the thing I think confuses most people, there are some absolute ridiculous theories of what happened that day which is not what people on here are saying! If you actually took time to investigate it yourself you'll soon realise it's not just black or white, unless you're a fool of course.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Erm if you actually took time to read the thread, no one said planes didn't hit the buildings, the term conspiracy is the thing I think confuses most people, there are some absolute ridiculous theories of what happened that day which is not what people on here are saying! If you actually took time to investigate it yourself you'll soon realise it's not just black or white, unless you're a fool of course.

I was referring to a conversation in a pub last night that was relevant to this thread ...

Indeed - most people are fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Amazing how most of the world is in question about the official version of events in relation to 9/11. But yet NSC seems to know what happened without any doubt.

Like a previous thread stated, NSC is an incredible place, you should all be proud.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Amazing how most of the world is in question about the official version of events in relation to 9/11. But yet NSC seems to know what happened without any doubt.

Like a previous thread stated, NSC is an incredible place, you should all be proud.

By 'most of the world' do you mean the gullible, ill informed, anti Semites/politically motivated and wind up merchants?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here