Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
You are using the word "us" to isolate whoever you were 'debating' with. A very common narcissistic approach to an argument is to make whoever you're disagreeing with feel like a minority and a complete headcase all whilst hiding the covert nature of NPD which is fueling the 'debate'. I'm not saying you suffer from NPD, but there are plenty of people who do and sadly they like to project their life crippling mental disorder by targeting people, who may be slightly alternative or very unique, with insults about mental health. If only they knew it's NPD which is actually causing the aggressive, personal insults. Not the persons political views.

Someone was told earlier that they should be in a straight jacket. Whoever used that as an insult should question how that idea/insult even crossed their subconscious mind. It would help them to see what a negative mind they may be battling right now. Someone who is in a straight jacket is no laughing matter. It would take someone with very extreme NPD to find that funny and use it as a means of making themselves feel bigger and better. Anyone who hasn't allowed their narcissism to get the better of them would see the sadness in someone in a straight jacket, same goes for all ill mental health.

NPD is becoming a growing issue in today's society. Even on Football forums, you'll see people use whatever power they have in a very Narcissistic manner. It's sad for anyone who is on the receiving end of this form of mental breakdown, but also very interesting in relation to today's social issues.
So you are suggesting that I am mentally ill because I said "us" instead of "me". Thanks, doctor!:lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
So you are suggesting that I am mentally ill because I said "us" instead of "me". Thanks, doctor!:lolol:

No, I'm suggesting that you stop taking influence from those who maybe suffering from personal issues who cope by projecting their problems onto others. You're not a child anymore so why the need to follow the crowd? I'm not suggesting you're weak willed or just a massive wimp, but it's not exactly hard to see how pathetic it is when 10 of you need to pick on the 1 user whilst all using identical insults. This is a never ending NSC story.

Surely there's a more positive, individual way of gaining these thumbs up you're giving each other? Why does it need to be at someone's expense?

Like I said, don't let your narcissism get the better of you.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And right here is the worst thing about all of this, people hounding an old man years after the event because he can't remember 100% exactly what happened on that day. So depressing...
An old man that admits it was planned [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If that's what you want to take away from it, then I'm not going to argue with you.
Well you can't argue with me because he clearly says it.

JoePrecious

Mar 3, 2009
Well you can't argue with me because he clearly says it.

Yep, he clearly says the words "it was planned". Along with a load of other stuff with no context whatsoever. And from that, the video concludes this is proof a plane didn't hit the Pentagon.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
1ae801050792ce785734af6083edec1d.jpg

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Appreciate the levity is only humouring the 'look at me' Op but just a reminder that nearly three thousand men, women and children were killed/murdered on 9/11. Suggesting it was a conspiracy by the US government/Jews/other with bugger all credible evidence is rather disrespectful/shameful IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here