Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You are using the word "us" to isolate whoever you were 'debating' with.
That does happen, but in the circumstances you can see that one person has been disagreeing with everyone else, so 'us' was a fair point on this occasion.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The steel that wasn't reduced to nothing was sent to China to be melted down before proper tests could be done

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

There are some more straws in the white room over there if you need them, you know, the one with the padded walls and nothing sharp.....

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Nothing has ever exploaded in a collapsing building with fire involved, ever. Fact! The Donkeys are taking over...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
23733990_374872872925359_8019025935330181120_n.jpg

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
When people talk of explosions in the towers and try to point out that they could only come from planned charges planted by the gov, i am reminded of an incredibly harrowing interview
by the two french film makers of the documentary fame that they gave some time ago.
When they went to the towers with the fire brigade they were documenting they experienced first hand the aftermath of some of these explosions in the lower lobbies, these were the result of jet fuel flowing down a core lift shaft which had exploded onto the lobbies. Numerous people had died instantly and they witnessed countless people on fire.
They rightly decided to turn the cameras off and not film the hell they were witnessing.

Needless to say the 911 truthers tried to implicate them as part of the conspiracy because they had apparently decided to hide filming the evidence of a cover up.
That is all you really need to know about these truthers,devoid of empathy, devoid of compassion, focused and blinkered beyond logical reasoning. Its a cult of cretins and its a crying shame oddballs still choose to believe this rubbish.
The only beacon of light is their numbers cease to grow as truthers now routinely change their mind when they bother to read the overwhelming scientific evidence.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
When people talk of explosions in the towers and try to point out that they could only come from planned charges planted by the gov, i am reminded of an incredibly harrowing interview
by the two french film makers of the documentary fame that they gave some time ago.
When they went to the towers with the fire brigade they were documenting they experienced first hand the aftermath of some of these explosions in the lower lobbies, these were the result of jet fuel flowing down a core lift shaft which had exploded onto the lobbies. Numerous people had died instantly and they witnessed countless people on fire.
They rightly decided to turn the cameras off and not film the hell they were witnessing.

Needless to say the 911 truthers tried to implicate them as part of the conspiracy because they had apparently decided to hide filming the evidence of a cover up.
That is all you really need to know about these truthers,devoid of empathy, devoid of compassion, focused and blinkered beyond logical reasoning. Its a cult of cretins and its a crying shame oddballs still choose to believe this rubbish.
The only beacon of light is their numbers cease to grow as truthers now routinely change their mind when they bother to read the overwhelming scientific evidence.

I remember when that documentary aired, incredible stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here