Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You do to have the support of your people. You think UK soldiers going to Afghanistan would have happened without 9/11? Deluded.

I dont understand why people cant keep an open mind to the possibility that the ruling elite could manipulate a horrible event for their own means?

No, at the time UK troops possibly wouldn't have gone to Afghanistan if 9/11 hadn't happened but that doesn't provide evidence that the American establishment carried out 9/11. Of course the ruling elite can and will manipulate a horrible event to their own means ( remember the phase "a good day to bury bad news" ? ) but that is a world apart from claiming that the American establishment arranged for the deaths of it's own citizens.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
When people talk of explosions in the towers and try to point out that they could only come from planned charges planted by the gov, i am reminded of an incredibly harrowing interview
by the two french film makers of the documentary fame that they gave some time ago.
When they went to the towers with the fire brigade they were documenting they experienced first hand the aftermath of some of these explosions in the lower lobbies, these were the result of jet fuel flowing down a core lift shaft which had exploded onto the lobbies. Numerous people had died instantly and they witnessed countless people on fire.
They rightly decided to turn the cameras off and not film the hell they were witnessing.

Needless to say the 911 truthers tried to implicate them as part of the conspiracy because they had apparently decided to hide filming the evidence of a cover up.
That is all you really need to know about these truthers,devoid of empathy, devoid of compassion, focused and blinkered beyond logical reasoning. Its a cult of cretins and its a crying shame oddballs still choose to believe this rubbish.
The only beacon of light is their numbers cease to grow as truthers now routinely change their mind when they bother to read the overwhelming scientific evidence.

There have been studies by the University of Cambridge and others such as calculating the mass of each floor plate, modelled progressive collapse, data on the floor tie couplings, calculations on the likely intensity of the fires, burn rates, structural stability, and all the other factors, not just on behalf of the US government, but as studies for future construction projects and techniques worldwide. Trouble is, these engineers, experts and scientists don't make fancy videos on YouTube, so their analysis goes largely unread by those who prefer an interview, an opinion, some emotional music, and so really well edited footage and screenshots. The rest of us are gullible though, apparently.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Not all 'truthers' (I hate that term) are the same. It's not a all-in club where you have to accept all non-standard theories. Sadly the most extreme ones often get cited and become the cliche by which all are referred to (in the same way that football fan = hooligan in the 80s to non-football fans)

For example, I don't accept the mainstream narrative of the event (I believe that the act was allowed to be carried out to justify a political hunger for war in the Middle East). But I don't agree that the planes were holograms, that lizard people were involved or that the buildings were demolished from within.

I'm not on commission for this podcast, but if you find The Last Podcast From the Left and listen to the 9/11 episode you'll find it interesting as they examine the political will behind it as well as dismantling many 9/11 conspiracy theories. It's probably the most balanced thing I've heard on the subject.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When people talk of explosions in the towers and try to point out that they could only come from planned charges planted by the gov, i am reminded of an incredibly harrowing interview
by the two french film makers of the documentary fame that they gave some time ago.
When they went to the towers with the fire brigade they were documenting they experienced first hand the aftermath of some of these explosions in the lower lobbies, these were the result of jet fuel flowing down a core lift shaft which had exploded onto the lobbies. Numerous people had died instantly and they witnessed countless people on fire.
They rightly decided to turn the cameras off and not film the hell they were witnessing.

Needless to say the 911 truthers tried to implicate them as part of the conspiracy because they had apparently decided to hide filming the evidence of a cover up.
That is all you really need to know about these truthers,devoid of empathy, devoid of compassion, focused and blinkered beyond logical reasoning. Its a cult of cretins and its a crying shame oddballs still choose to believe this rubbish.
The only beacon of light is their numbers cease to grow as truthers now routinely change their mind when they bother to read the overwhelming scientific evidence.

If it’s the documentary I’m thinking of, I only watched that once and not sure I could again.....the most harrowing and shocking thing for me was the continual thuds they were hearing as people jumped from the windows. Just horrific.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The fire was 1) not hot enough to bring the building down and 2) if it was it wouldn't have fallen the way it did

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

And in which part of the plumbing syllabus were you taught about fire and building collapse ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not all 'truthers' (I hate that term) are the same. It's not a all-in club where you have to accept all non-standard theories. Sadly the most extreme ones often get cited and become the cliche by which all are referred to (in the same way that football fan = hooligan in the 80s to non-football fans)

For example, I don't accept the mainstream narrative of the event (I believe that the act was allowed to be carried out to justify a political hunger for war in the Middle East). But I don't agree that the planes were holograms, that lizard people were involved or that the buildings were demolished from within.

I'm not on commission for this podcast, but if you find The Last Podcast From the Left and listen to the 9/11 episode you'll find it interesting as they examine the political will behind it as well as dismantling many 9/11 conspiracy theories. It's probably the most balanced thing I've heard on the subject.
Hey, you're not allowed to question anything, go get your tinfoil hat

Yoda

English & European
The fire was 1) not hot enough to bring the building down and 2) if it was it wouldn't have fallen the way it did

This has been proven time & time again by people who WORK WITH METAL that the fire WAS HOT ENOUGH to be able to make the metal pliable and bend. With all the weight on top of this, it was only a matter of time before it would give way.

I shall even try and find the video on YouTube of a Redneck giving a demonstration. Christ, if even he can understand it, why can't the bloody conspiracy theorists who are meant to be 10-20 times smarter?

Edit: Found it:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I find it amazing that we have so many conspiracy theorists who also happen to be world experts in thermodynamics, physics, structural engineering and geopolitics all at the same time. Quite a feat.

'Jet fuel doesn't melt at a highest enough temperature to melt metal' - amazingly, so many people spout this bollocks with no actual FACTS to be back it up. And when facts are presented that debunk their theory, it is dismissed at establishment bullshit.

'The building wouldn't have fallen the way it did' - ok, how many examples are there of very high buildings collapsing, let alone doing so after being hit at a high level by a commercial jet. I find it staggering that so many people make this comment with literally no idea why they are talking about. Again, when structural engineers and architects explain how sky scrapers like the WTC were constructed, and how it is quite rational to explain that it would collapse exactly as it did they are accused of burying their heads in the sand.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Hey, you're not allowed to question anything, go get your tinfoil hat

Of course you're allowed to question things .... just don't claim things as fact because a few crackpots have put up YouTube videos without any hard evidence.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
This has been proven time & time again by people who WORK WITH METAL that the fire WAS HOT ENOUGH to be able to make the metal pliable and bend. With all the weight on top of this, it was only a matter of time before it would give way.

I shall even try and find the video on YouTube of a Redneck giving a demonstration. Christ, if even he can understand it, why can't the bloody conspiracy theorists who are meant to be 10-20 times smarter?

Edit: Found it:

A white hot piece of steel mic drop followed by "Get over it, find a job" just won that guy a new subscriber.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
No, at the time UK troops possibly wouldn't have gone to Afghanistan if 9/11 hadn't happened but that doesn't provide evidence that the American establishment carried out 9/11. Of course the ruling elite can and will manipulate a horrible event to their own means ( remember the phase "a good day to bury bad news" ? ) but that is a world apart from claiming that the American establishment arranged for the deaths of it's own citizens.

Sadly it isn't without some precedent. Operation Northwoods, though ruled out, was authorised by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and this centred on false flag attacks on US citizens. The USS Liberty incident falls into this sphere. There's also the Gulf of Tonkin incident to consider.

What this builds to is that Governments (particularly the US) will consider attacks made on their citizens and/or military assets to provide a justification for war. To what extent they are involved (be it actioning the attack itself, falsifying it or simply turning a blind eye to one they know is upcoming) is the debated area.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Ive recently watched a tonne of documentarys and footage and my conclusion is yes 100%
Horrendous really to murder your own citizens but I guess most governments have been doing that for donkey's

Ps I know it's like 16 years late, I've been busy

All day long it was.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
Years ago as wall called a conspiracy theorist for presenting proofs here that 911 and 77 were an inside jobs.

I knew in years to come it would be debated on here.

The thing is, and it is a generalisation, football fans are very mind controlled by the govs and mainstream - they generally believe what they read in papers, are nationalistic, like the queen, and work all week < all things the elite laugh at. You may be an exception - but this generalisation holds weight.

If you believe the 911 official story you have been deeply mind controlled....and this is the just the tip of the iceberg......look into NASA and the massive "fake outer space" gig everyone has fallen for......we could go on - but not worth it - will wait a few years.

We live in a very different reality to what we've been fed......I like football - but most of the hoards that go watch it are under some very big illusions.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Years ago as wall called a conspiracy theorist for presenting proofs here that 911 and 77 were an inside jobs.

The thing is, and it is a generalisation, football fans are very mind controlled by the govs and mainstream - they generally believe what they read in papers, are nationalistic, like the queen, and work all week < all things the elite laugh at. You may be an exception - but this generalisation holds weight.

If you believe the 911 official story you have been deeply mind controlled....and this is the just the tip of the iceberg......look into NASA and the massive "fake outer space" gig everyone has fallen for......we could go on - but not worth it - will wait a few years.

We live in a very different reality to what we've been fed......I like football - but most of the hoards that go watch it are under some very big illusions.

Ok mate

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Unlike cricket fans where pretty much everyone knows the moon landings were faked.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If you believe the 911 official story you have been deeply mind controlled...

certainly are generalising, you assume that because people dont believe stated conspiracies on 911, involving controlled demolition or holographic planes, they believe the official story completely. why not a simpler conspriacy with planes crashing but cover up to hide those behind it and motives, or simple incompetence?

....look into NASA and the massive "fake outer space" gig everyone has fallen for

:moo: you a flat earther?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I've meticulously analysed the Princess (RIP, SWEET SWEET DIANE) Diane's crash, seen the crime scene photos and watched interviews.

I have no doubt the shape shifting Queen was behind the MURDER of our BELOVED Princess.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

I assume you're enlightened and above us in the plane of consciousness. Have you unplugged your VR and experienced life in the real plane of existence where we are ruled by robot overlords?

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen

I go under the illusion that we will be able to sign a new striker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here