Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ive recently watched a tonne of documentarys and footage and my conclusion is yes 100%
Horrendous really to murder your own citizens but I guess most governments have been doing that for donkey's

Ps I know it's like 16 years late, I've been busy

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
No not an inside job however I do have a suspicion that the plane supposedly downed by the passengers was actually shot down as I can't accept that the American military would allow a 4th plane to continue flying hijacked when they know what had happened elsewhere.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Because they think that's what donkeys want?

So it's really the Donkeys controlling the population and not the alien lizards after all - Who knew you could learn so much from NSC when 1st signing up to the site

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Some conspiracy theories must be true, but I doubt this one is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The planes definitely hit the buildings but explosives definitely brought them down, building 7 which collapsed 7 hours later clearly shows it was demolished by explosives.
As for the pentagon, hardly any parts of plane were found.
If you watch the documentarys and listen to all the experts on how it all happened and still don't think it was a cover up, you are a complete moron.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
fa70f5642d091739487508c781ba5052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
The planes definitely hit the buildings but explosives definitely brought them down, building 7 which collapsed 7 hours later clearly shows it was demolished by explosives.
If you watch the documentarys and listen to all the experts on how it all happened and still don't think it was a cover up, you are a complete moron.

The documentaries with no purpose/bias/agenda other than to convince people it was an inside job?

Yeah, ok then. Have fun on youtube

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
No not an inside job however I do have a suspicion that the plane supposedly downed by the passengers was actually shot down as I can't accept that the American military would allow a 4th plane to continue flying hijacked when they know what had happened elsewhere.

Have you ever seen the film United 93, it shows the chaos of the response to the situation that no-one was expecting

Also see the response to the Grenfell tower fire and it shows how ill prepared and adaptive Government bodies can be to an emergency

Add in the Iraq War and the lack of a plan to deal with the aftermath once victory was secured and how to rebuild and bring stability and safety to it's inhabitants

So it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that they didn't shoot this plane down as they didn't even know about it being hijacked in time to get planes close to it to shoot it down

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
https://youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU
Fire also brought this building down er yeah bullshit! as for the two towers, there was thousands of tonnes of undamaged steel below the impact zone that just crumbed into nothing er Yeah bullshit!

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004

I'm a complete moron!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here