Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Footage of building 7 you can clearly see all the windows blow out and the same time
https://youtu.be/Mamvq7LWqRU

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I have no idea of the layout of the building... but to me and my 30 seconds of analysis that looks like maybe a stairwell... and all the windows blowing out as the building crushes down? Sorry, no explosion and not 'all the windows blowing out'. Next.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No, he's just retarded. Mental age of about 4

Is there something to be ashamed about if you are born with certain mental weaknesses?

I did some football coaching for some mentally disadvantaged people. Some had the mental age a lot younger than their physical age. Do you see this as something they should be ashamed of? Are you aware that 'Albion in the community' do a lot for people who suffer from what you say is retardedl?

Why don't you go down to the training complex in Lancing when the mentally disadvantaged are playing and voice your opinions there?

Last edited:

Is there something to be ashamed about if you are born with certain mental weaknesses?

I did some football coaching for some mentally disadvantaged people. Some had the mental age a lot younger than their physical age. Do you see this as something they should be ashamed of? Are you aware that 'Albion in the community' do a lot for people who suffer from what you say is shameful?

Stop being a cock,

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Oh not again :facepalm:

We did this last time, found lots of evidence that the steel could in fact become malleable in those temperatures and still people come back with the exact same hypotheses.

like debating with a brick wall
True, but why was the steel removed before anyone could examine it? Surely it was a crime scene and that can't be done? If they examined the steel they would of had the answers and no conspiracy theory would run?

Also, how many other steel framed building before and since have completly fallen into their own for print after a fire for a few hours? Surely if the pancake effect happened as reported then the 42 core colums would be standing tall, not been cut diagonally in to smaller pieces? I would list buildings they have stayed standing after worse fires and for longer but I would just be wasting my time.

The whole conspiracy could be put to bed by simply releasing the footage of the plane? actually going into the pentagon instead of 5 freeze frames shots that show nothing.

I would like to see some of the posters on this thread actually take the time to watch it and then debunk it? Surely you can be that open minded. After all, it's not like the government/police have lied before is it? Oh.

Disclaimer: Just my opinion like yours is the government had no knowledge of the attack happening.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Stop being a cock,

No. I don't take well to people using mental weaknesses as some sort of insult. It's 2018. Since when was it acceptable to use disabilities as a form of putting someone down.
You may like these sort of insults but there are plenty of people who don't and I'm included.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Do you believe the terrorists passport was found

I'll answer that after you answer the question already put to you ...... WHY would the American establishment have done what you claim ? What was their motive ? What was their purpose ? If they did do it what have they achieved ?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The CIA were training them months before, theres footage of a tv show 3 months before 9/11 where a bloke said something major was going to happen and it will be blamed on bin Laden, 4 weeks after 9/11 he was murdered outside his house.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to murder him before he blew the whistle?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
True, but why was the steel removed before anyone could examine it? Surely it was a crime scene and that can't be done? If they examined the steel they would of had the answers and no conspiracy theory would run?

Also, how many other steel framed building before and since have completly fallen into their own for print after a fire for a few hours? Surely if the pancake effect happened as reported then the 42 core colums would be standing tall, not been cut diagonally in to smaller pieces? I would list buildings they have stayed standing after worse fires and for longer but I would just be wasting my time.

The whole conspiracy could be put to bed by simply releasing the footage of the plane? actually going into the pentagon instead of 5 freeze frames shots that show nothing.

I would like to see some of the posters on this thread actually take the time to watch it and then debunk it? Surely you can be that open minded. After all, it's not like the government/police have lied before is it? Oh.

Disclaimer: Just my opinion like yours is the government had no knowledge of the attack happening.
Someone with a brain finally! Welcome

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Erm because when you see an aerial view after the collapse there's hardly any debris, in fact there's photos of the mound being lower than the lobby, where did all the undamaged structure go?

Don't forget the molten lava at the bottom of that rubble?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll answer that after you answer the question already put to you ...... WHY would the American establishment have done what you claim ? What was their motive ? What was their purpose ? If they did do it what have they achieved ?
To justify the invasion of countries for their gas/oil?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
WW2 began through a false flag operation which only Conspiracy theorists were questioning at the time.

It's mad that we're still unable to learn from the Gleiwitz incident. It's as if the incident never happened and doesn't need to be readdressed in relation to 9/11 which coincidently enabled a mass invasion.

Who needs history and facts when we can just be rude and ignorant?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I had a little bit of time to watch this video. It has to be said, the 3rd building that went down without being hit directly, and only with a small amount of fires in certain offices, collapsing in one go doesn't seem likely. In fact as was the case in London recently, there are many examples that buildings do not go down like that unless there is a controlled detonation.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Justification for War in Iraq that the Bush regime was desperate for to spend billions on the US war machine and get a stronger foothold in the middle east and its oil? Some people made an incredible a mount of money as a result of the actions following 9/11!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
WW2 began through a false flag operation which only Conspiracy theorists were questioning at the time.

It's mad that we're still unable to learn from the Gleiwitz incident. It's as if the incident never happened and doesn't need to be readdressed in relation to 9/11 which coincidently enabled a mass invasion.

Genuinely had not heard of the Gleiwitz incident, thanks :thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

You are the same person aren't you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
To justify the invasion of countries for their gas/oil?

Justification for War in Iraq that the Bush regime was desperate for to spend billions on the US war machine and get a stronger foothold in the middle east and its oil? Some people made an incredible a mount of money as a result of the actions following 9/11!

They didn't need to do that to justify invasions. Anyway, it's an utterly ridiculous argument. Such a conspiracy would required dozens, possibly hundreds, of people to pull it off. It just wouldn't be possible to keep that many people quiet for so long.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here