Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 703
  1. #531
    Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    5,925


    5 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dadams2k11 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People can't accept others views/believes/opinions without insulting others. It's those people who have not taken time to research it their self's and just believe what people say and carry on with their life's. Each to their own I suppose. Like I said it's not like the government/police have lied before is it?
    How about those of us who have watched a load of these youtube videos and also read / watched all the stuff that debunks them as UTTER RUBBISH?

    Why do the conspiracy theorists presume that nobody else has seen the stuff that they have when in many cases the people responding to them have? Rhetorical question obviously as that would mean throwing your whole "higher ground" mentality into a tailspin.

    People who have done real research say that the conspiracy theories are bullshit and yet those who have read the real research, watched the youtube stuff and have come to their own conclusions are accused of "not taking time to research" stuff. Do you not realise how completely mental that is?

    It's pure, willful madness and I have no problem calling it out for what it is.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #532
      Members Kalimantan Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Central Borneo / the Lizard
      Posts
      7,036


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dadams2k11 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      One day, when it finally comes out, I wonder how all the people who call others mad, deluded, mental, nut jobs ect. ect. for questioning the event Instead of just taking what the government say, will feel? Will they be the nut jobs?
      If the government did it, they did it by hijacking four planes and flying two of them into the WTC, one of them into the Pentagon, and losing control of the other one which crashed into a field.

      If that information comes out it will be shocking, but I can accept it.

      What I can't accept are stupid theories about controlled detonations, mass cover-ups, make-believe planes at the Pentagon, and so on. Its just silly shit that detracts from our real issues with government, corruption, lies and propaganda. Much more important shit to focus on.
    • #533

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      If the government did it, they did it by hijacking four planes and flying two of them into the WTC, one of them into the Pentagon, and losing control of the other one which crashed into a field.

      If that information comes out it will be shocking, but I can accept it.

      What I can't accept are stupid theories about controlled detonations, mass cover-ups, make-believe planes at the Pentagon, and so on. Its just silly shit that detracts from our real issues with government, corruption, lies and propaganda. Much more important shit to focus on.
      Stop being so bloody sensible and logical, there's no place for it on this thread!
    • #534
      Unused sub REMF 4 Yoda's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Worthing, West Sussex, United Kingdom
      Posts
      8,808


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How many theories have been proved right over the years? To just say I never believe any of them shows how narrow minded some are.

      Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Out of the hundreds & thousands of conspiracy theories? About 0.03% at the most probably.

      I can only find a list of 33 that have turn out to be true in one way or another, yet if you think how many there have been (I could list well over 100 from the top of my head from Hitler survived the war and was taken to the USA with all the other Nazi scientists, to Princess Di, to "ChemTrails" & New Coca-Cola. Lincoln, JFK, Freemasons, Illuminati, Lockerbie, Global Warming, Weather Control, Aliens, Flat Earth....... The list is ****ing endless)

      Like I've said before, >99% of conspiracy theories are made up by people who CANNOT handle the truth.
      Why DON'T YOU ALL JUST
      Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
      Worthing Raiders RFC!!!
    • #535
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Sheffield
      Posts
      5,925


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

      Like I've said before, >99% of conspiracy theories are made up by people who CANNOT handle the truth.
      Or to make a load of money out of it like Alex Jones etc.
    • #536
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      35,528


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A third building (7) clearly comes down using explosives
      No it didn't, it clearly wasn't explosives. I've explained this to you before (maybe even this thread), with videos of how buildings really come down with explosives - with really loud explosions and collapsing from the bottom, not the top.

      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      My dad played football with him
      How old are you?
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee
    • #537
      Members Kalimantan Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Central Borneo / the Lizard
      Posts
      7,036


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Out of the hundreds & thousands of conspiracy theories? About 0.03% at the most probably.

      I can only find a list of 33 that have turn out to be true in one way or another, yet if you think how many there have been (I could list well over 100 from the top of my head from Hitler survived the war and was taken to the USA with all the other Nazi scientists, to Princess Di, to "ChemTrails" & New Coca-Cola. Lincoln, JFK, Freemasons, Illuminati, Lockerbie, Global Warming, Weather Control, Aliens, Flat Earth....... The list is ****ing endless)

      Like I've said before, >99% of conspiracy theories are made up by people who CANNOT handle the truth.


      sneaky!
    • #538
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      22,347


      0 Not allowed!
      I have said before I was a claims broker for Willis Towers Watson ( are you watching Titcomb - it’s gone six years now) and I collected millions on behalf of Gulf Insurance in relation to their £10m xs £10m excess of loss protection re their Silverstein liability.

      There was something unusual about the way Silverstein had increased his cover and the endorsement precedent to liability that determined each tower would constitute two seperate events.

      That is all.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #539
      ID10T Error dadams2k11's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      2,335


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lawros left foot View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      But they can manage to crash two airliners into the World Trade Centre?

      Yeah, I can see their problem.
      Hang on, I've not said the government crashed the planes, for all we know they could have known it was gonna happen and let it happen?

      Pearl harbour?
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...se-attack.html
    • #540
      Members Uncle Spielberg's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Newhaven
      Posts
      41,129


      0 Not allowed!
      It was of course and inside job with G Bush Jnr planning it all. Other news is it has been proved the Earth is flat
      Spielberg is GOD.