Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Is there any need to be quite so rude?

Incidentally, what qualifications do you have to allow you to make an authoratitive assessmnt of 911, reach a credible conclusion, then share it all with us? Are you a civil engineer with a military or secret service background? It is OK to have a strongly held opinion basd on research on youtube and having watched a channel 5 documntary, and, yes, share it by all means. But there is no need to be so effing vehement. Who knows - you might be wrong.

FFS.

He is wrong

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
By taking flying lessons, surprisingly.

Some of them took lessons at flight schools in Arizona.

And 'hilariously' they didn't bother attnding the training on 'how to land a plane safely'. Fact.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Surely the explosions could have been caused by the intense heat and gas canisters, fire extinguishers, glass and metal etc all finally reaching their breaking point?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Donkeys? I thought it was dolphins (or was that the wrong plot?)

I spent years investigating the same line of enquiry. The greatest trick the donkeys ever pulled was convincing the world that they were not pulling the strings. Think. About. It.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Donkey's years is a well known phrase but I guess most of you taking the P know that 😑

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Donkey's years is a well known phrase but I guess most of you taking the P know that ��

That is the first thing those in cahoots with the legions of donkey aggressors say.
Escape if you can. We may be able to reprogram you.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They needed mass public outcry to declare war

Did they? Think America is fine going to war without killing its own people by flying planes into its iconic buildings unless you can you point me to government mass murder of its own people ahead of the Gulf war?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Im fascinated by wrong directions suggestion that ALL the lifts had been out of action for months. Those working on the upper floors mustve built up amazing fitness levels climbing all those stairs every day

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Out of all the threads on this exact subject I'm pretty certain this will be the one to finally get to the bottom of 9/11. Apart from the other 20 threads where the sane people declared the conspiracy theories to be utter pish.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It is embarrassing that people like ' Wrong Direction' have wasted any education they have received.

People like him fall into the same category as ISIS, Right wing extremists, etc etc etc

All of them gullible idiots, that given enough time and attention can infect others with their idiocy.

The lad needs to switch off his computer, take a calming tablet and go to bed.
I blame the parents Cjd
And in this case, you know I'm right :moo:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Im fascinated by wrong directions suggestion that ALL the lifts had been out of action for months. Those working on the upper floors mustve built up amazing fitness levels climbing all those stairs every day

By the time you walked upto the top floor it would be time for lunch, I can really see high powered executives, lawyers and what not doing that every day.... complete bollox like this nut job theory.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It is embarrassing that people like ' Wrong Direction' have wasted any education they have received.

People like him fall into the same category as ISIS, Right wing extremists, etc etc etc

All of them gullible idiots, that given enough time and attention can infect others with their idiocy.

The lad needs to switch off his computer, take a calming tablet and go to bed.
Lol you think I'm a right wing extremist or part of isis? Lol that's the funniest thing I've ever heard! Excuse me for questioning tragic events that happen and not simply believing what I'm told, if anything you simply fall into the category of being a sheep and wasting all that "education" you were given.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The planes definitely hit the buildings but explosives definitely brought them down, building 7 which collapsed 7 hours later clearly shows it was demolished by explosives.
As for the pentagon, hardly any parts of plane were found.
If you watch the documentarys and listen to all the experts on how it all happened and still don't think it was a cover up, you are a complete moron.

No, both the towers collapsed at the point of the plane hit. The second tower that got hit came down first because it was hit at a lower level and couldn't take the stress above. Once it failed it had 30 floors or so collapsing onto the lower part bringing it down. You can clearly see how it failed in the close up videos of it.

WTC7 has been debunked.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here