Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What? So you're suggesting that they killed thousands of people, got many demolition experts to work on the building in secret (people that they still have to keep quiet today), not to give them reason to go to war, but to save time demolishing the buildings at a later date?

Come on WD, you can't believe that?

He didn't suggest that, you did.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He didn't suggest that, you did.
He suggested they knew the planes were going to hit. I pointed out that that would be enough to get the population to support military intervention and he hasn't disagreed with that, he's said they planted bombs to bring down the towers to save time doing it later. So yes, he did.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What? So you're suggesting that they killed thousands of people, got many demolition experts to work on the building in secret (people that they still have to keep quiet today), not to give them reason to go to war, but to save time demolishing the buildings at a later date?

Come on WD, you can't believe that?
3000 lives don't matter when millions have died since

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Have you already forgotten the child abuse scandal which was ridiculed on here for being 'bonkers'?

which scandal (there have been many claims), and dont you recognise your doing exactly the thing again? maybe thats the point, getting so entrenched in CT culture being unable to distinguish all the seperate stories as isolated. it is a feature of the hardcore CT believer to hold a great many unrelated theories and join them together into part of an overarching grand conspiracy. we start with a believe in project blue book, then fake moon landings; Diana murder and 9/11, get into chem trails to control mind/weather, then join it together with illuminati, try some freeman on the land and finally OD on flat earth.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3000 lives don't matter when millions have died since
That doesn't make sense. All the people in the know would have been aware they were killing thousands of US civilians, and you're suggesting their justification for doing so was to save time bring the towers down later. Your argument makes no sense.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
That doesn't make sense. All the people in the know would have been aware they were killing thousands of US civilians, and you're suggesting their justification for doing so was to save time bring the towers down later. Your argument makes no sense.[/QUOTE

As well as swerving your questions, he is still yet to answer mine:

Why would the US go to the trouble of flying planes into buildings to justify invasion of Iraq/Afghanistan instead of planting bombs in the buildings?

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Right, so we can ignore that incident. So you're saying the other two incidents show that they could have arranged 9/11?

Nope, and I have never made that claim. As for ignoring the incident, the Gulf of Tonkin was included because it's an instance where a Govt falsifies a military event to justify a military response or build towards it. As that was one of the points I was making it's quite relevant.

As for Operation Northwoods (see the Wiki entry) "The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities". You can also look up USS Liberty in wiki for the controversy there (in short the US allowing Israel to attack the ship and then blaming it on Egypt to justify a military response).

I get the idea that you think any of these was a precursor to 9/11. I'm not making that point. The point I made was in response to a wider one which states that no Govt would consider engineering a false flag operation or falsify an attack to justify a military response. In all three the presumed end goal was exactly that.

Whether you consider these three sufficient evidence is up to you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People seriously believe a bloke living in a cave managed to orchestrate all the catastrophic events that day..

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
People seriously believe a bloke living in a cave managed to orchestrate all the catastrophic events that day..

Firstly, he wasn't living in a cave. Secondly, you do realise how far his terrorist network stretched ? It wouldn't have been JUST him that planned it any more than it was Bush and Blair that planned the tactical side of the invasion of Iraq.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Firstly, he wasn't living in a cave. Secondly, you do realise how far his terrorist network stretched ? It wouldn't have been JUST him that planned it any more than it was Bush and Blair that planned the tactical side of the invasion of Iraq.

Yeah but....chemtrails

(Am I doing this right?)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Watch this video. This man 'Charlie Veitch' was a semi famous conspiracy theorists who did a bbc documentary where he strangely realised that 9/11 wasn't an inside job and completly u-turned on his views.

Now watch this video of him:

Why would a documentary use someone who was employed to lie to the media about himself and a news story, do a documentary on the truth about 9/11?

Unfortunately for Charlie, he was found out and this is what he goes through now:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You clearly have no clue whatsoever who the Bin Ladens are or any idea of their history, reach and resources.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here