Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And yet you still posted it. ANOTHER thread. Christ. So thick.
I think I'd rather believe thousands of structural engineer's and experts then a few nobodies on here e.g. you

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not many will, but will happy shoot me down

This is the price of living in a democracy. You are free to post whatever tosh you like within reason and we are within our rights to ignore it or take a contrary position.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's a miracle the towers did not come down when the planes initially hit. Can't watch again as the same old rubbish is trawled up over and over again. Disrespectfull to those who lost their lives and to those who are losing their lives due to the after effects.
No, the cover up is the most disrespecfull thing! Millions of people around the world have seen through the lies now

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was it Mike Dean who was responsible in the end?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thousands of tonnes of concrete and steel just turned to dust? A third building (7) clearly comes down using explosives, military planes were told to stand down and every camera at the Pentagon was switched off whilst a hole half the size of a plane appears in the side of It? Hmm

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
No, the cover up is the most disrespecfull thing! Millions of people around the world have seen through the lies now

You are free to believe whatever you like, but I will never, ever believe that 911 was an inside job.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You are free to believe whatever you like, but I will never, ever believe that 911 was an inside job.
Do you think all those experts in the video are bullshitting?

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Putting aside all of the tinfoil-hattery for a second and let's assume the US government was behind the attacks. Why the hell would they go to the trouble of hijacking planes and flying them into buildings when they could just plant bombs instead?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No, the cover up is the most disrespecfull thing! Millions of people around the world have seen through the lies now.

You know how much these relatively cheap videos earn on YouTube, Amazon Prime, Netflix etc. how much the experts earn from their appearance and books? Why don't you post something from an Engineering Journal, or properly researched study like Dr Keith Seffen did at the University of Cambridge. Of course anything supporting the 2 planes theory goes out the window to someone who only believes in 'the truth'. Strange that.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Thousands of tonnes of concrete and steel just turned to dust? A third building (7) clearly comes down using explosives, military planes were told to stand down and every camera at the Pentagon was switched off whilst a hole half the size of a plane appears in the side of It? Hmm

How you do you KNOW that? Do you just believe everything you see on the television? Ha! what a SHEEP.

:moo:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Why do people love conspiracy theories so much
In any case it's all rubbish cos the lizards what run our planet as a sideline did it
I haven't got a video but you'll have to believe me cos the voices inside my head told me and they're never wrong :lol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How you do you KNOW that? Do you just believe everything you see on the television? Ha! what a SHEEP.

:moo:
Erm because when you see an aerial view after the collapse there's hardly any debris, in fact there's photos of the mound being lower than the lobby, where did all the undamaged structure go?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Putting aside all of the tinfoil-hattery for a second and let's assume the US government was behind the attacks. Why the hell would they go to the trouble of hijacking planes and flying them into buildings when they could just plant bombs instead?

And how did every firefighter, and every policeman, and every demolition worker, not to mention the FBI/CIA staff, all manage to keep the secret without being tempted to make millions by revealing the 'truth'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here