Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 703
  1. #491
    ID10T Error dadams2k11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    2,701


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone with a brain finally! Welcome

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    I'm not saying I believe every conspiracy theory on the subject but they are the questions that bug me the most. I would like to think it wasn't an Inside job but the storey don't add up.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #492

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'll answer that after you answer the question already put to you ...... WHY would the American establishment have done what you claim ? What was their motive ? What was their purpose ? If they did do it what have they achieved ?
      To justify the invasion of countries for their gas/oil?

      Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
    • #493
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Northern Hemisphere.
      Posts
      6,579


      0 Not allowed!
      WW2 began through a false flag operation which only Conspiracy theorists were questioning at the time.

      It's mad that we're still unable to learn from the Gleiwitz incident. It's as if the incident never happened and doesn't need to be readdressed in relation to 9/11 which coincidently enabled a mass invasion.

      Who needs history and facts when we can just be rude and ignorant?
    • #494
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      2,802


      0 Not allowed!
      I had a little bit of time to watch this video. It has to be said, the 3rd building that went down without being hit directly, and only with a small amount of fires in certain offices, collapsing in one go doesn't seem likely. In fact as was the case in London recently, there are many examples that buildings do not go down like that unless there is a controlled detonation.
    • #495
      Members Albion Dan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Peckham
      Posts
      8,610


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'll answer that after you answer the question already put to you ...... WHY would the American establishment have done what you claim ? What was their motive ? What was their purpose ? If they did do it what have they achieved ?
      Justification for War in Iraq that the Bush regime was desperate for to spend billions on the US war machine and get a stronger foothold in the middle east and its oil? Some people made an incredible a mount of money as a result of the actions following 9/11!
    • #496
      Members BBassic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Communist Republic of Deviancy
      Posts
      6,682


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      WW2 began through a false flag operation which only Conspiracy theorists were questioning at the time.

      It's mad that we're still unable to learn from the Gleiwitz incident. It's as if the incident never happened and doesn't need to be readdressed in relation to 9/11 which coincidently enabled a mass invasion.

      Who needs history and facts when we can just be rude and ignorant?
      Genuinely had not heard of the Gleiwitz incident, thanks
      'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
      Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports
    • #497

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      WW2 began through a false flag operation which only Conspiracy theorists were questioning at the time.

      It's mad that we're still unable to learn from the Gleiwitz incident. It's as if the incident never happened and doesn't need to be readdressed in relation to 9/11 which coincidently enabled a mass invasion.

      Who needs history and facts when we can just be rude and ignorant?
      You are the same person aren't you.
    • #498
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Northern Hemisphere.
      Posts
      6,579


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Genuinely had not heard of the Gleiwitz incident, thanks
      I get the impression most people on this thread have never heard of the incident.

      For anyone trying to understand where this 'false flag' idea came from:

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
    • #499

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You can't beat being apart of something.

      Team us!
      Maybe I should have written "those of us who haven't had a chance to watch hours of footage" rather than "us" but I thought the implication clear.
    • #500
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      The arse end of Hangleton
      Posts
      15,495


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      To justify the invasion of countries for their gas/oil?

      Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion Dan View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Justification for War in Iraq that the Bush regime was desperate for to spend billions on the US war machine and get a stronger foothold in the middle east and its oil? Some people made an incredible a mount of money as a result of the actions following 9/11!
      They didn't need to do that to justify invasions. Anyway, it's an utterly ridiculous argument. Such a conspiracy would required dozens, possibly hundreds, of people to pull it off. It just wouldn't be possible to keep that many people quiet for so long.
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."