Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gullible would be the rejection of all the facts and evidence and believing the official story
No, that is not what gullible means. Gullible means easily persuaded to believe something that's not true - it could be from either the officials or from conspiracy theorists.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
The woman herself doesn't contest that the building was still standing when they were reporting it had fallen. This isn't something which is debatable, you can look it up independently and verify it's true. The woman herself has spoken about it, there's not a debate about whether it was still standing or not - we know what time it fell (17:20pm) and we know what time she reported on it (just after 17:00pm).

I misunderstood what you were getting at the first time round

How much knowledge would she have had of which building was which?
could she have just been repeating someone else's comments about building 7's collapse without confirming it first? and that person had been confused as to which building was which in terms of the numbering system?

Could there have been a partial collapse (like the pics showing damage) that was being reported on and not necessarily meaning a complete collapse? which happened 20 minutes later (again she may not have confirmed this being a partial collapse before appearing live on air.... and so on...)

There has been plenty of examples of inaccurate reporting as facts are uncertain in the immediate aftermath of a major event

I could ask you the same question. Are you basing this on one video? I'm not. I've seen the blacksmiths video, and the Popular Mechanics video and a few others who choose to attempt to support the official theory. I've also seen the evidence to the contrary and I've decided I don't believe the fires could have been hot enough to melt the steel based on the evidence provided.

But again, it all comes back to the fact that the steel was removed from the site which means it wasn't ever tested.

As an aside, I've chosen not to mention the pockets of molten steel found in the days after 9/11 - it's not that I don't know about them, or their relevance to supporting my belief that thermite was used. It's only my belief based on theories and not irrefutable. Personally, I look at the collapses and can't believe what I'm seeing but we'll probably never fully know the full truth behind the reasons for the global collapses.

Have you watch videos that back up your claim that offer proof that steel doesn't become malleable following heating to the sorts of temperatures that would have been present in and around the crash area as a result of the jet fuel burning? Do they show the steel heated to that sort of temperature and test it on video to show it to still be completely solid when exposed to stresses in any direction and therefore incapable of being bent or forced out of shape? or is it just opinion with nothing demonstrative to back it up?

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
I think those that believe the US Government set this up are giving the said Government far too much credit.

This would involve one Party working with the other in a way unseen in political history, just look at recent events in the US to see how much they try to take each other down.

To keep the "conspiracy" under cover is near impossible, for crying out loud, there is audio footage of the current President wanting to grab a lady by her privates.

This is the same Government that could not keep a consenting blow job and some cigar trickery between two people in a locked room quiet...seriously people, Americans really are not that smart, trust me on this one, I live here and experience them on a daily basis.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Oh dear, clearly still some deluded people out there, tbh it's your fault the world is in such a mess, you're the ones that let your leaders f*** you over day in day out, congratulations 🖒

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A bit of the 'pot calling the kettle' scenario, if you are serious and this is not all a wind up, a very poor taste one, then I think you have issues.
It was as it looked, a terrorist attack.
Planes fully loaded with aviation fuel are weapons in affect, if used as missiles.
The terrorists got more than they bargained for and got 'lucky' when the buildings collapsed as they would have never foreseen this happening.
It seems to be a generational thing, along with the use of expletives, my kids are also prone to believe in a conspiracy theory rather than the facts, a more romantic notion I suppose.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The planes definitely hit the buildings but explosives definitely brought them down, building 7 which collapsed 7 hours later clearly shows it was demolished by explosives.
As for the pentagon, hardly any parts of plane were found.
If you watch the documentarys and listen to all the experts on how it all happened and still don't think it was a cover up, you are a complete moron.

So from asking a question you quickly progress to calling contributors morons. Pot, kettle, black.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So was 9/11 an inside job or not?

Oh dear, clearly still some deluded people out there, tbh it's your fault the world is in such a mess, you're the ones that let your leaders f*** you over day in day out, congratulations 🖒

So you watch a whole bunch of shit fantasists videos on You Tube over a 16 hour period, you have formed your opinion and are now an expert!

I would say it's people like you that have made the world as you call it ****ed! You base your whole reasoning on what others have to say on excuse me, You Tube! No better than a Daily Mail reader!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The planes definitely hit the buildings but explosives definitely brought them down, building 7 which collapsed 7 hours later clearly shows it was demolished by explosives.

oh yes, this is one of the funniest parts of 9/11 CT, claims that its clearly demolished: they say that you can see from the footage the building collapsed from the bottom up, evidence its CD. except when you watch the footage the penthouse at the top clear collapses inward first.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think those that believe the US Government set this up are giving the said Government far too much credit.

This would involve one Party working with the other in a way unseen in political history, just look at recent events in the US to see how much they try to take each other down.

To keep the "conspiracy" under cover is near impossible, for crying out loud, there is audio footage of the current President wanting to grab a lady by her privates.

This is the same Government that could not keep a consenting blow job and some cigar trickery between two people in a locked room quiet...seriously people, Americans really are not that smart, trust me on this one, I live here and experience them on a daily basis.

You're right of course but your synopsis is boring and would be of no interest to the 14-30 yo's today, ironic that they also moan that the media control the world yet my 22 yo's views on the whole world are formed on what others spout off on You Tube.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I blame poor parenting that allows children to fester in their bedrooms and formulate poorly constructed views based on ridiculous youtube videos.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I blame poor parenting that allows children to fester in their bedrooms and formulate poorly constructed views based on ridiculous youtube videos.
I blame a lifetime of idiots that believe everything the media tells them like yourself.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
As for the pentagon, hardly any parts of plane were found.
If you watch the documentarys and listen to all the experts on how it all happened and still don't think it was a cover up, you are a complete moron.

Sadly this. Over time and years of looking at details. I cant help but feel there was some goverment involvment.

The skill of a pilot to do what they did at the Pentagon, the files that were destroyed as a result of the plane hitting.

The fact 4 planes went missing and the US goverment failed to scramble jets to imtercept the aircraft.

The full unscortched passport of one of the highjackers found at ground zero.

I have no doubt the towers were hit but explosives had to have brought several buildinga down.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I blame a lifetime of idiots that believe everything the media tells them like yourself.

why do you dismiss the people that say the planes were a hologram and that the towers were brought down by a nuclear explosion planted inside.
Your made up theory contradicts their truth

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here