Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Yoda

English & European
The conspiracy video is the best to laugh at:

It wasn't the Government or Ponies and Horses. It was EXTRA TERRESTRIALS!!!! How else can you explain the "Ball". :lolol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

It wasn't the Government or Ponies and Horses. It was EXTRA TERRESTRIALS!!!! How else can you explain the "Ball". :lolol:

It wasn't UFO's. I actually saw an interview with some sort of alien. The alien (man or women) denied all involvement claiming an attack on the world trade centre would only make life for aliens even harder than it already is.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
And now, even [MENTION=14905]symyjym[/MENTION] (who is inclined to believe that the Sandy Hook shootings were a hoax) is having none of it. Nice work [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION]!

What do you mean "even"? I'm not a crying wolf tin foil hat conspiracy theorist. I just question Robbie Parker's odd behaviour before his interview after he lost his daughter. No one has managed to explain it other than saying "Everybody acts differently after a shock loss" which still doesn't explain how very odd he was.

There are lots of NSC members who still believe that Madeleine McCann was killed by her parents. I'm not one of those either :)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes that's right, you just have to land on it - by performing several near impossible manoeuvres whilst avoiding all the defences in the most heavily protected airspace in the USA. Still at least we have loads of CCTV evidence that it was actually a plane that hit the Pentagon. Oh wait...

Rubbish. If you actually went and asked a qualified pilot they will tell you differently. I guess you haven't asked anyone in the profession yet? Likewise everyone who believes the WTC's was a controlled demolition hasn't spoken to any architects or structural engineers. The main structural engineers for our area is http://www.hop.uk.com who work with the Albion and are our council's go to firm for everything built in Brighton. Anyone can make the contact and find out for themselves instead of reading rubbish off the internet.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

That will really piss the donkeys off. Good work.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm with [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] I love conspiracy theories but for the US Government to pull this off would have involved 100's of people, not one of which seems to have had a guilt trip since and owned up.

Something has never sat quite right with the Pentagon plane though but I'm probably not the one to come up with the answer.

Maybe they were all on one of the other planes?

And the people that knew about THAT were on ANOTHER plane...

And the people that knew about THAT were etc

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You do him a massive disservice. He explains exactly what the "ball" is, and it isn't ET.

Instead, it's a "top secret, remote controlled, US Government-owned, anti-gravity drone". I was a little dubious about such technology existing, what with "anti-gravity" being a traditional refuge of conspiracy theorists and, well, utterly impossible, but I was persuaded of my folly by the presenter stating explicitly and confidently that the US Government are "known" to possess such technology. It has been a Eureka moment for me - a man on the internet says that it is "known" that the US possess anti-gravity technology; I'm totally sold.

Anyone got a bridge to sell?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

It wasn't the Government or Ponies and Horses. It was EXTRA TERRESTRIALS!!!! How else can you explain the "Ball". [emoji38]ol:

Congratulations on finding the most blatant bullshit conspiracy video! No one has denied the planes hitting the buildings ffs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

NogansRun

Aug 8, 2016
Rubbish. If you actually went and asked a qualified pilot they will tell you differently. I guess you haven't asked anyone in the profession yet? Likewise everyone who believes the WTC's was a controlled demolition hasn't spoken to any architects or structural engineers. The main structural engineers for our area is http://www.hop.uk.com who work with the Albion and are our council's go to firm for everything built in Brighton. Anyone can make the contact and find out for themselves instead of reading rubbish off the internet.

I'll ask myself then, since I happen to be a qualified pilot.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Congratulations on finding the most blatant bullshit conspiracy video! No one has denied the planes hitting the buildings ffs

But he's a "qualified engineer" with a degree in Engineering from Newcastle University, who's worked on Trident and for large engineering companies and who's done lots of research on the internet, citing others' videos/films/opinions in support of his theory. I'm confused: which bullshit conspiracy videos are the truth, and which not? How do I tell the difference?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
But he's a "qualified engineer" with a degree in Engineering from Newcastle University, who's worked on Trident and for large engineering companies and who's done lots of research on the internet, citing others' videos/films/opinions in support of his theory. I'm confused: which bullshit conspiracy videos are the truth, and which not? How do I tell the difference?
You can tell within about 2 seconds if someone is a fruitcake or not, I'm an extremely good judge of character [emoji106]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

afraid there is a number of people who do advocate no planes, with their websites and youtube videos to back them up. it was all either TV special effects or holograms, depending how far you want to take it. this is because its a fact* no one saw the planes until the collisions and all footage are through the controlled media.

(*not a fact)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes that's right, you just have to land on it - by performing several near impossible manoeuvres whilst avoiding all the defences in the most heavily protected airspace in the USA. Still at least we have loads of CCTV evidence that it was actually a plane that hit the Pentagon. Oh wait...

I'll ask myself then, since I happen to be a qualified pilot.

Perfect, we have someone who is actually qualified to answer these questions then. What are the 'near impossible manouevres' out of interest? How much skill would it take to fly a plane into the WTC if you knew what you were doing?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
You can tell within about 2 seconds if someone is a fruitcake or not, I'm an extremely good judge of character [emoji106]

So am I. Have a guess what my opinion is of someone who trolls based on the death of thousands of people, including one of our own?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here