Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Always thought it was an inside job when it happened and was labeled a nutter for even questioning it with certain family members and friends. It's amazing how blindly people trust the world governments and organisations. A lot of these folk seem to think anyone who questions or has an alternative view to stuff that the mainstream media pumps out is a tin foil hat loony. A lot of these same folk wouldn't be able handle the real truth so convince themselves there is nothing to see.

Why would any government set up two towers for two controlled demolitions in advance of two planes hitting them, and then set off the main detonation for demolition at the exact point the planes hit, and also send a plane into the Pentagon as an excuse to have a war in Afghanistan?

Surely just one plane into one tower without a collapse or just one plane into the Pentagon would have given the US the excuse to do anything it wanted? Maybe I am missing what they are supposed to have gained by it and the bigger picture?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Oh, so he's saying it for his own political agenda but yet he knows he's just making it up?

I'm not even sure he said it but if he did it would obviously be politically motivated considering his views on western foreign policy. His believing it doesn't make it true obviously.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm not even sure he said it but if he did it would obviously be politically motivated considering his views on western foreign policy. His believing it doesn't make it true obviously.

Of course. Because Jeremy Corbyn has claimed the 9/11 attacks were 'manipulated' that obviously means it's not true.

Corbyn's just saying it to get the publicity and fame he so craves. He'll say any old famous lie to keep himself in the headlines.

More proof 9/11 wasn't an inside job!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Of course. Because Jeremy Corbyn has claimed the 9/11 attacks were 'manipulated' that obviously means it's not true.

Corbyn's just saying it to get the publicity and fame he so craves. He'll say any old famous lie to keep himself in the headlines.

More proof 9/11 wasn't an inside job!

It means he has an agenda which he has and just because someone believes something doesn't necessarily mean it's true. The onus is on the person who is making the claim to back it up with convincing, credible evidence. I doubt even JC would suggest 9/11 was an 'inside job'.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It means he has an agenda which he has and just because someone believes something doesn't necessarily mean it's true. The onus is on the person who is making the claim to back it up with convincing, credible evidence. I doubt even JC would suggest 9/11 was an 'inside job'.

I didn't realise the official version of events claimed that the attacks were manipulated?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The only proof you need that it wasn't an inside job is the sheer number of people that would have had to be involved in any kind of plot - and the fact none have gone public. That and the fact it is totally bizarre to suggest it was an inside job. Seriously, get a life, people.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The only proof you need that it wasn't an inside job is the sheer number of people that would have had to be involved in any kind of plot - and the fact none have gone public. That and the fact it is totally bizarre to suggest it was an inside job. Seriously, get a life, people.

So why do you think Corbyn claimed 9/11 was manipulated?

Was it because he didn't have a life at the time?

Juan Albion

So why do you think Corbyn claimed it was manipulated?

Was it because he didn't have a life at the time?

Who cares? All conspiracy theories have to offer are "why do you think?" questions that string together random facts that are either a) ignorant, b) incomplete, c) irrelevant or d) all of the above.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Who cares? All conspiracy theories have to offer are "why do you think?" questions that string together random facts that are either a) ignorant, b) incomplete, c) irrelevant or d) all of the above.

Corbyn was making up 9/11 lies all because no one cared?

I didn't realise how personal politics actually is! I see your point about him not having a life now. It all adds together.

Juan Albion

Corbyn was making up 9/11 lies all because no one cared?

I didn't realise how personal politics actually is! I see your point about him not having a life now. It all adds together.

Have you considered the possibility that Corbyn was simply wrong? Why make life so complicated?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Didn't even Jeremy Corbyn say the 9/11 attacks were 'manipulated'?

What category would you put him in? (expect silence)

Nope
He did not say the "attacks" were manipulated at all.
You have subtly adjusted what he said to fit your narrative. Like a true CT wally.
Most normal people call what you do lying.

JC said (back in 2003)
“Historians will study with interest the news manipulation of the past 18 months. After September 11, the claims that bin Laden and al-Qaida had committed the atrocity were quickly and loudly made.This was turned into an attack on the Taliban and then, subtly, into regime change in Afghanistan.”

News manipulation not attack manipulation, a very subtle word difference with very different meanings.

Now i have to go and lye down after defending Corbyn.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Nope
He did not say the "attacks" were manipulated at all.
You have subtly adjusted what he said to fit your narrative. Like a true CT wally.
Most normal people call what you do lying.

JC said
“Historians will study with interest the news manipulation of the past 18 months. After September 11, the claims that bin Laden and al-Qaida had committed the atrocity were quickly and loudly made.This was turned into an attack on the Taliban and then, subtly, into regime change in Afghanistan.”

News manipulation not attack manipulation, a very subtle word difference with very different meanings.

Now i have to go and lye down after defending Corbyn.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...892383/Jeremy-Corbyn-911-was-manipulated.html

Jeremy Corbyn: 9/11 was 'manipulated'
In comments that will raise questions about his suitability to lead the Labour Party, Mr Corbyn appeared to blame George Bush and Tony Blair for using the September 11 attacks in New York to allow them to go to war

Funny how it's you who seems to be making things up from the top of your head.

What was that about Conspiracy theorists?

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...892383/Jeremy-Corbyn-911-was-manipulated.html

Jeremy Corbyn: 9/11 was 'manipulated'
In comments that will raise questions about his suitability to lead the Labour Party, Mr Corbyn appeared to blame George Bush and Tony Blair for using the September 11 attacks in New York to allow them to go to war

now read the article again, ignore what the telegraph is bullet heading and find his actual quote with the word manipulation, and see what word manipulation was next to and attributed to.

then post the actual quote back( the bit with the quote symbols) and see if it reads " the attacks were manipulated"

£10 says it wont

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
now read the article again, ignore what the telegraph is bullet heading and find his actual quote with the word manipulation, and see what word manipulation was next to and attributed to.

then post the actual quote back( the bit with the quote symbols) and see if it reads " the attacks were manipulated"

£10 says it wont

Oh so, Corbyn didn't claim the 9/11 attacks were in some way manipulated?

The telegraph are just trying to make sales I assume?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

just read the full article and try and skip past the headlines which you have soaked up like a right plum

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

The actual quote in that article is the same one that pastafarian quoted. :)

The Telegraph wrote that headline, not Corbyn. How about backing up your statement by posting a quote by JC that states the 9/11 attacks were manipulated?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here