Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The documentaries with no purpose/bias/agenda other than to convince people it was an inside job?

Yeah, ok then. Have fun on youtube

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ah our first MORON has let himself be known, congratulations

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
The planes definitely hit the buildings but explosives definitely brought them down, building 7 which collapsed 7 hours later clearly shows it was demolished by explosives.
As for the pentagon, hardly any parts of plane were found.
If you watch the documentarys and listen to all the experts on how it all happened and still don't think it was a cover up, you are a complete moron.

Why was building 7 so important to bring down?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As the hijackers were inside the planes when they hijacked them - yes, it was an inside job.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shame really but then again I'm not surprised even faced with evidence people can't accept the truth, you only have to look at the state our country is in, people believe everything the media tells them, sad really, very sad indeed.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
IMG_0967.JPG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why was building 7 so important to bring down?
Dunno, full of evidence? Maybe the plane that crashed into the field was meant to hit it?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So it became obvious that it was a inside job allowing conspiracy nuts to unravel the mystery and expose the truth :facepalm:
But why go to all that trouble when all they had to do was put the truth up on a Twitter feed - that would have done it, surely?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought it collapsed because the structural integrity was seriously compromised when two of the worlds biggest buildings fell down next to it?
Watch the video of it coming down u pleb, before 9/11 no building in history had ever collapsed due to fire

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
But why go to all that trouble when all they had to do was put the truth up on a Twitter feed - that would have done it, surely?

Someone would claim that it's #FakeNews so no one would believe it, however true it was

Better to go via the conspiracy theorists route if you want it to be proven

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here