Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

im so sorry

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i mean i really only pop in here to keep up with the albion goings on but seeing as we have gone a tad quiet and there is some bloke posting pictures of his painted bobba ****in fett helmet :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::eek::eek::wrong::wrong::wrong::lolol::lolol::lolol:.......i think i may weel see you all in august ....love yopu long time chaps...:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No worse than a thread announcing you're taking a break till August (which you won't), as if anyones bovvered :rolleyes:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
No need to make a song and dance about it .

giphy.gif

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Apologies if my post offended you in any way.
At least you're being mature and non-flouncey about it though.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Fluff looks quite hard in that picture. Pray tell more about her.

Fluff loved life, and enjoyed eating broccoli. One time she got out of her ball and jumped down the stairs without so much as a scratch. My girlfriend and I went on holiday for a week recently and left her in the care of a housemate's sister. When we got back she looked poorly so we took her to the vets and they sent her to the gas chamber.

There is an ongoing inquest into the nature of the supposed 'care' provided to Fluff in our absence, and hamster-sabotage has not been ruled out. As the inquiry is still ongoing, I cannot make any further comments.

Rest assured, Fluff will be avenged.

Thank you to the OP for kindly letting me hijack this thread.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Fluff loved life, and enjoyed eating broccoli. One time she got out of her ball and jumped down the stairs without so much as a scratch. My girlfriend and I went on holiday for a week recently and left her in the care of a housemate's sister. When we got back she looked poorly so we took her to the vets and they sent her to the gas chamber.

There is an ongoing inquest into the nature of the supposed 'care' provided to Fluff in our absence, and hamster-sabotage has not been ruled out. As the inquiry is still ongoing, I cannot make any further comments.

Rest assured, Fluff will be avenged.

Thank you to the OP for kindly letting me hijack this thread.

:cry::cry::cry: Stop, stop it please, it's all too much.:cry::cry::cry: he was no age, he had so much more love to give. Oh Fluff, little kind Fluffy Wuffy. Why God? Why, why why you bastaaaard?:cry:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
There once was a hamster named Fluff.
Who was made of all the right stuff.
Her owner adored her,
Her sitter ignored her
And now we want justice, enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills