Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Murphy

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Sounds like agent talk, he's only got one year left on his contract and he's seen many of his colleagues recently extend their contracts.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Cash in on Murphy, moments of brilliance, but unfortunately for me, the majority of the time average at best.

£5m plus add-on's.

Sorry KLL your time is up as well, the Scottish league is an excellent suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he scores 3 quality goals between now and January we could be having the same discussion about 'cashing in' for £20m.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
He's our most underrated player IMO. Pacy, good with both feet and has proven he can score goals.

Its a real shame he doesn't seem to have the love of the support here, as you can tell from people drooling at the prospect of £4m for him and the small fact he's one of a few in the squad who doesn't seem to have a song.

I think selling him at all would be a mistake, especially for £4m.

D

Deleted member 2719

I am sure Chris and barber have been looking at NSC opinion poll and it says 43% think he is Prem ready.

So i expect him to be in his car after Naylor gives him the once over.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I'm a fan of Murphy's.
Murphy and AK our best wingers imo.

And for £4m? Come on.
This all day long. I cannot believe the call to sell him on here. Say Knocky has a long term injury, that leaves us with Skalak and Lua lua. Kaz I feel will be on his way. Murphy would be our no 1 winger. Even if we sign another winger, and I don't think we will, we will be relying on two young Championship wingers and 1 more yet to be signed who hopefully step up to the mark. Selling anyone (maybe Kaz) will not be in Hughton's plans. We simply do not have enough cover.

Edit.....how could I forget Solly....Still not enough cover

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We need him right now, 3rd choice winger and able to play both sides or at a push up top. Nice bloke too so likely not to demand starts or huge money.

While he's not going to rip the EPL a new one I think I'd rather keep hold for now. Skalak and LuaLua are not on his level. Make him fight for his place and he'll do alright I reckon. Would be a shame to loose him for free in 12 months but depends what he's asking whether I'd sign him up longer. Probably give a show me you're worth it next month or two ultimatum and take from there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No doubt we will find it a lot easier to sell one of players than we do when it comes to buying one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here