Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Murphy

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Just came across this on Skysports Transfer Centre.

2woac5x.png

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Personally, I don't think he's even close to being good enough. I would have said the same if we hadn't got promoted as well, I think he's even more inconsistent than the great William Buckley was and unlikely to make a positive impact in the Premier League. If we can sell him for £4million, I'd take that without hesitation. It would leave us short of a winger but it would represent really good business for the club.

While we're on the subject of wingers, what on earth is LuaLua still doing here?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
gotta be worth 5 million, I prefer him to Skalak by a long way, but maybe we could get something better with that money abroad...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Personally, I don't think he's even close to being good enough. I would have said the same if we hadn't got promoted as well, I think he's even more inconsistent than the great William Buckley was and unlikely to make a positive impact in the Premier League. If we can sell him for £4million, I'd take that without hesitation. It would leave us short of a winger but it would represent really good business for the club.

While we're on the subject of wingers, what on earth is LuaLua still doing here?

Tying all that together - Kazenga could do worse than to have a shot at the SPL. I reckon he'd absolutely tear up that shitfest, and he'd LOVE the attention that would come with being one of the stars of the league.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Definitely better than Skalak and LuaLua imo so wouldn't even consider selling unless we sign 2 new wingers.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Selling him for £4m would free up £40kpw wages for each of 2 players. I don't think we are looking at paying big transfer fees, or big loan fees, or bi agent fees, but we will inevitably have to pay wages at that level to some Prem experienced players who don't make the 25 in their current squad. So I'd be tempted to take the money, reluctantly, because I like the bloke, he's done good stuff for us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Surprised no one has volunteered to drive him yet.

I think that makes him a KEEPER *.

(* - not a goalkeeper)

That's only because as there are so many different clubs listed, we don't know what we're committing to.

I'll drive him to Fulham, but **** driving all the way to Sunderland or Glasgow.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think it is unlikely to be any sale in his case unless we had a nailed on replacement and even then I couldn't see it happening until late in the window.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Wow such a desire to sell one of our players. Why would he want to go to a Championship club ?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
On the one hand we have fans fretting about our slow work in the transfer market and our current inability to secure the players we need to fill the holes we have in our squad.

On the other we have fans who are willing to sell a player who is currently battling for our second winger spot. For four million.

We're not in the championship anymore, 4million isn't a big chunk of change. Certainly it isn't for someone who has a good chance(as things stand) of starting against Man City on opening day. And, if we do fail to sign the players we need to stay up, he's a proven, promotion winning, championship level player. Why the **** would we want to give him away for a pittance?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here