Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Away game - loyalty points required?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Searched high and low for a plan showing away blocks and couldn't find one. Where did you find this image?

I searched for a seat plan when Kasabian played a gig there as I figured they'd have all blocks and not just a big "Visitors" area!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This is a seat plan that doesn't just have "Visitors" and no block details. Seems away fans are M1 - M3B. As others have said, there doesn't seem to be an M4 marked here, so maybe it's M1, M2, M3 and M4 now.

Regardless, there doesn't seem to be any other blocks that will be released so you can only assume the club haven't released all seats for all blocks. No one seems to have tickets towards the front of the stand yet, so maybe only the rear has been put on sale to date.

So this could be the club actually dealing with the issue that in previous seasons the fans with the most loyalty points and buying first were left with tickets at the very front and in the worst spots; so now they are releasing the best seats first and gradually working out from that

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Everyone panics again because of a few posts on nsc saying there's only a few left
This happens every season, and every season it's the same, it's not nearly sold out and probably won't until Thursday afternoon when the loyalty points are lowered

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Anyone able to shed any light on ticket sales for Leicester. The site says only about 520 tickets available but all blocks look to be on sale. Not sure whether to get mine now or wait until my mate can get his on Thursday. I can't believe we've sold 2700 already.
Wise heads of NSC to advise please.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone able to shed any light on ticket sales for Leicester. The site says only about 520 tickets available but all blocks look to be on sale. Not sure whether to get mine now or wait until my mate can get his on Thursday. I can't believe we've sold 2700 already.
Wise heads of NSC to advise please.

I find it hard to believe there were 520 people who could have bought today and didn't but will do so tomorrow.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I logged on this morning just to have a look, was in the queue for less than a minute at about 9.20, and there were less than 800 left I think.

So after the queueing for Norwich and Villa that took at least 20 minutes each (for me anyway), I find it hard to believe 2000 managed to get in and purchase in that small window!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here