Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Away game - loyalty points required?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
When do the points for buying tickets appear? as I've already bought City and West brom tickets, yet still have the same.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see additional tickets will be available for STHs to purchase for the first three home games from tomorrow at 9am.......same time as the first wave if Leicester tickets. Online queue will be big. Would surely have been better to separate the times.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But the member points are higher than the ST points

It doesn't matter - if you are a season ticket holder they are irrelevant.

My member points are higher than my ST points too. I've not bothered to look into the underlying calculations of each because I know the Member value doesn't apply to me.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I don't get this 'it won't sellout " not sure if anyone has noticed we are in the Premier and surely this will attract more support.

How many did we take to Wolves and Villa?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Looking at the details after i purchased mine , it said 967 tickets left , .. Not sure how many we were allocated , but presuming it was 3k , we have managed to shift 2k in 40 mins

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tickets in the bag! 🖒

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking at the details after i purchased mine , it said 967 tickets left , .. Not sure how many we were allocated , but presuming it was 3k , we have managed to shift 2k in 40 mins

That defintely hasn't happened. The number left will have been the number left in the block. When I went in it said 2 tickets left in one block, 400+ in another. Other blocks hadn't even been put up for sale yet. I doubt we have even sold 1000 yet.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
That defintely hasn't happened. The number left will have been the number left in the block. When I went in it said 2 tickets left in one block, 400+ in another. Other blocks hadn't even been put up for sale yet. I doubt we have even sold 1000 yet.

as it stands seeing M1 4seats
M2 837
M3 31
M4 0
does that mean there are more blocks being released or is that our totals ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is a seat plan that doesn't just have "Visitors" and no block details. Seems away fans are M1 - M3B. As others have said, there doesn't seem to be an M4 marked here, so maybe it's M1, M2, M3 and M4 now.

Regardless, there doesn't seem to be any other blocks that will be released so you can only assume the club haven't released all seats for all blocks. No one seems to have tickets towards the front of the stand yet, so maybe only the rear has been put on sale to date.

Leicester City King Power Seat Map M blocks.png

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This is a seat plan that doesn't just have "Visitors" and no block details. Seems away fans are M1 - M3B. As others have said, there doesn't seem to be an M4 marked here, so maybe it's M1, M2, M3 and M4 now.

Regardless, there doesn't seem to be any other blocks that will be released so you can only assume the club haven't released all seats for all blocks. No one seems to have tickets towards the front of the stand yet, so maybe only the rear has been put on sale to date.

View attachment 87324

Oddly, in the drop down list of available areas there's also "P" and "P1", though both are (currently) showing zero availability....perhaps "P" = "N1" on your map, and these areas will be released if there's sufficient demand?

Victor Chandler

Sep 2, 2014
Haywards Heath

View attachment 87324

Searched high and low for a plan showing away blocks and couldn't find one. Where did you find this image?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Hmph, we're in L which is presumably the front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here