Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dr Who

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think that the new writer will have much to offer, if you have seen Broadchuch 1,2,3 you will know he " does" characters. And, if it all goes tits up, they'll get someone else.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Went gradually downhill after Tennant / Russell T Davies left. Smith was OK, Capaldi worse. Lost a lot of love for the show tbh.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Great episode, as the doctor and tardis are one, I'm guessing a regenerated tardis, complete with sash windows, soft furnishings, fresh flowers and an arger.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Went gradually downhill after Tennant / Russell T Davies left.

Indeed, Matt Smith held it together for a while but it was a slow decline in my book. never warmed to Capaldi I'm afraid. Tennant IS a class act in whatever he does and is difficult to follow.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it was great. A little disappointed with the post regeneration scene, seemed too similar to Matt Smith's introduction for my liking, but that was just a small thing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Went gradually downhill after Tennant / Russell T Davies left. Smith was OK, Capaldi worse. Lost a lot of love for the show tbh.
Hoping this new one will be a shot in the arm after Capaldi, just never hit the spot for me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
As I’ve said before the writing either kills Dr Who or makes it sensational.

We had a torrid series of writing for Capaldi’s first series. Second series was better.

Based on the Christmas special it appears we now have a writer who understands what is needed. For that reason alone the girl Doctor should be okay.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
As I’ve said before the writing either kills Dr Who or makes it sensational.

We had a torrid series of writing for Capaldi’s first series. Second series was better.

Based on the Christmas special it appears we now have a writer who understands what is needed. For that reason alone the girl Doctor should be okay.

The Christmas special was written by Moffat, the outgoing head writer though...

Also Capaldi did three series!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Lancastrian ??

Woosh...

Although in fairness it was a copy of my Facebook entry winding up Tyke friends. So it is fairly redundant on here. Most others don't know.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Just watched it. Typical female driver...bloody left the door open and now has fallen out of the bloody thing.......

Just hope it's full Comprehensive insurance.....

Bound to crash into a SUV as she picks the kids up from school.....

TNBA

TTF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here